SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Less in need of a morale boost and more just thinking about how things have been for me and how that’s been shaping my way of thinking…mostly for the worst

Like I vented to Frost a few days ago about how my shitty experience at my local turned me into a dipshit obsessed with winning and getting better, because I wanted to earn the respect of a bunch of assholes who clearly didn’t deserve it to begin with

Which is probably at least half the reason to this day I can’t stand any kind of trash talk and I why I feel like apologizing every time I play someone who beats me XP

Not having any offline support sucks

Refer to this post…

This is me

Once you see my play style you’ll know… oh you will know

Actually, I’ve watched your replays. Everyone says you are good, and you play Kolin so…

On that note. It seems Damn near every high level Kolin match I watch comes down to the wire. Why is that? Is this just because she needs that VT2 to close out? I almost never see a clean victory, always a really scrappy brawl.

4 Likes

The red portion is half the size now.

Also when did you become akhos sharing pictures and shit, that’s his job. Your job is to kneel before the king!

1 Like

Sooooo uuuuh what do you think of my play…

Kolin is a footsies character don’t let some cuck (POOKIE) tell you otherwise. She only has dumb SFV shit in VT2 but before that she has to work for it.

1 Like

Wow, savage.

2 Likes

I don’t know? I don’t know the intricacies of SFV very well yet so matchup analysis is not something I’m super comfortable with.

The few I saw (some vs shazzy), were very bulldoggy. Which is how I play a lot of times… but you win.

Hey I’m a noob. If you all be lying to me… I’m fucked. I only know the other old guys in this thread.

People in this thread have a habit of calling people good when they’re actually not

I mean look at me, I played Doctrine with a character I haven’t played for over a year (and even then only a couple months at best), and I only won 11 out of the 41 matches we played with a lot of close games in-between while he has over 50,000 more points than I do, clearly I am absolute trash at this game and shouldn’t listen to papa Highland and others telling me I play well

Wait but I’m not an old guy

Akhos is old?

I guess at 25 I should be yelling at Frost to get off my lawn

My workplace added SRK to the list of sites I can’t access so I have even fewer opportunities to help out with that kind of stuff during the week.

I’m just glad someone’s putting my hitbox albums to good use.

1 Like

Do you have a lawn?

If I had a lawn you can be sure I wouldn’t let no young punks loiter on it.

Harrumph

1 Like

Well, I’m on the first floor of my apartment building right by the entrance, so I guess I could claim the lawn outside as mine…

…mostly just squirrels and deer though, so not much cane waving to do

Cuz you are

looks at you

It’s been proven that Doc got boosted. I know for a fact he has someone else play his account!

That’s actually good advice. Damn son you’re good!

[Insert Will Ferrell gif]

1 Like

You gota get better at this.

The proper response is something like - “yeah Frosty using my picture and shit, bet that’s not the only boxes he looks at, heard he got caught wanking when his mum brought him a cup of tea yesterday”

You’ll be superplat in days. Probably even shag the girl next door.

1 Like

Look at all those whippersnappers trying to tell lies about themselves.

I’m too much of a nice guy to do any of that

And haven’t seen any candidates at my apartment, plus I doubt they’d want some weirdo nerd randomly hitting on them anyway XP

1 Like

Akhos is a chad he’s fucking lying!!!

1 Like