SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Only NA players seems able to check their hours on game. Sad.

It works for EU, too. Try this link: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/my-ps4-life/

Edit: it’s a lifetime total though, not only 2018.

Hopefully Balrog got Gutsman so it could be paired with Vega’s Cutman outfit.

4 Likes

x-kira is the light only he knows anything about fighting games

1 Like

God, Kyle is such a killjoy.

2 Likes

Is it true that fgc tournament standard is on ps4 because of SFV? I’m skeptical because it was just one guy who said it on eventhubs a couple months back so I’m just curious.

Is that for real? Seems like an ellaborate sarcasm, how could someone even keep track of all those banned moves without a judge for every tournament screen.

Meh Gutsman.

Not really interested in the Gutsman costume , but it looks good.

I do however want his theme song.

Little MK11 Vote.

PS4 is tournament. The first year was because Sony sponsores the CPT. After that it was kept as the standard due to the logistical nightmares running a tournament on PCs would represent.

2 Likes

If we are doing Megaman crossovers I think Urien or Akuma should be Forte/Bass.

You say is that for real, never forget smash is smash.

BEHOLD THIS MONUMENT TO MANS SIN, and never forget, smash is smash

1 Like

Cant post in the bbtag thread 3 times in a row so I guess I’ll post this here lol

At work and haven’t really been able to look into this but I guess a possible arcade release and new character?

I’m honest about Smash being wack, hella people get mad.

Evil_Canadian throwing all the lowkey shade, people just holding that.

Hella cowards being quiet 'cause they wanna ride on that youtube hype. I see you.

2 Likes

When EC does it its funny. You sound like an old man telling the kids to get off your lawn lol

1 Like

I finally realized why I suck so hard at performing fatalities in MKX.

My inputs are too fucking fast. Once I slowed them down, I was getting them like the majority of the time.

Went back to MVCI for a bit and Black Widow is legit one of the most fun characters I touched in the Vs series. Really hate how this game just ended up being unexplored because of the many disasters surrounding it.

1 Like

Ah, y’all wanna stay wack, you just dont want to feel bad about being wack.

Makes sense.

1 Like

Sometimes Pertho is really old, but when he’s telling you Smash is a party game played by people who don’t take showers, he’s just old enough and you should listen. Like the right heat of porridge.

4 Likes

1.100 hours on sf5. 424 hours on Fifa 17, 401 hours on fifa 16.
My ps4 life.

1 Like