SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Nerf this please :slight_smile:

Birdie’s VT2 is damn scary and strong.
They might end up doing adjustments on it for S4.5.

We are in a good spot even for that :grin:

1 Like

I wasn’t jumping in with either of those. It was j.hk which has a smaller hurt box.

I think the issue is more that you’ve got to be landing on bisons head or crossing him up. Which Sagat doesn’t have.

Maaaaaaan I hope we see Fuudo play Birdie this season. It would be sad to lose a Mika rep but he would be monstrous with the birdman.

He will probably use both. Imagine being hit by this:

1 Like

j.hk is still dependent on spacing, so anywhere he can realistically cr.lp you, you’re hitting him with a shallow portion of the hitbox, but dude above said it got buffed so idk what it’s like now

but if you were to jump in deep with this, you’d be looking to trade into him with the shallow portion, which would easily lose to crlp, my jumpins are also fucking trash

Fake hooters.

No really. My wife’s coworker in the states popped out her newly bought mamas for me and let me give em a squeeze… could not tell they were fake… and I’ve felt on a decent amount of boobies…

2 Likes

Made a tier list, any objections?

1 Like

You have a site?

Only real issue was j.hk being too fair as far as this game is concerned. Most of his other stuff is in line with how most jump ins work and Sagat has never been a character that jumps in with much anything other than his j.hk any way. His play style is mostly about flooding the horizontal or sticking out OD heavy buttons so people have to jump at him. If you want to jump a bunch then Ryu is out there.

Plus his jump isnt the fastest regardless so he will inevitably take AAs very easily jumping too often

Even as a Falke player i can’t jump that much vs Bison as every jump thing she does is a huge hurt box thing that gets blown up by reaction j.mp into combo corner carry

How exactly does one punish Bison when he is always safe or plus?

1 Like

His regular scissors can be punishable but people flub the punishes on that due to being slow or spacing

Every character needs a button/move that snuffs non intentional AAs that AA anyway.

I don’t get how you’re arguing against that.

Non intentional AAs that AA is in every SF game. In this game if you got AAd it’s still like every game a situation where you were jumping when you shouldn’t have been regardless

This isn’t every other game tho. They already targeted AAs they didn’t want to AA twice already.

If they left all the AA jabs alone from season 1 status i could see your point. But they specifically buffed certain jump ins and nerfed problem jabs.

Im asking for consistency in current design. You’re defaulting to telling me about stuff from 10+ years ago. If Sagat can’t have a jump in that matches the current philosophy, then ok. Let’s go back to even bigger hurtboxes on every jump in and let everyone go back to AA jabbing into mix ups.

The fact that we dont get to find unintentional uses to normals anymore really takes away from the nuance of characters. Weird hitbox angles that lead to unintuitive answers is one of the coolest things about fighting games.

For example, Karin can AA cammy’s divekick with st.mp . So if you’re at divekick range, you can mix those in between normals to catch people divekicking.

4 Likes

I play fighting games too much.

6 Likes

I’ve played way more and am way worse.

Looks like this is what the server update is all about.

6 Likes