SFV Lounge: I'm still alive. Sakura's alt is kinda cute

And you know what’s funny? Had they just showed trailers throughout the year I wouldn’t have even given a single fuck and shrugged it off. But to wait 8 months cause we’re doing things differently and this is the payout? Nah fuck you and everyone else.

7 Likes

I’m underwhelmed by the new characters. It would’ve been more interesting if they were coming with a new title update and improvements.

I’m hoping they’ve released these trailers early on purpose and have a top secret Gouken reveal for the weekend.

SFV has severely tested my resolve.

1 Like

I mean, it leaked. They made the decision to just own it and roll with it. At that point, I think it was the right call.

6 Likes

That’s actually called good PR believe it or not. Their response time to this catastrophe was to diffuse it as fast as possible and avoid a greater one at EVO potentially.

1 Like

I don’t disagree, It’s just it was rolled out and done better than how they do with official releases sometimes.

1 Like

Well… it’s Capcom.

#RiseUp

3 Likes

Not as bad as others, so it’s ok

Yeah no mate, doesn’t work that way. Anti consumer is fucked no matter how you spin it. If it quacks, I’ll call it a duck and I don’t give a fuck what company is trying to shovel me shit. You go right ahead and accept it if you want. Don’t expect others to blindly follow along.

1 Like

Vote with your money is what I am saying. And if you are holding Capcom to this standard, I hope you justly you hold all other fighting game developers at least to the same standard and scrutiny.

1 Like

I’m liking the new characters and the Honda trailer looks mad hype. People would all be cheering if it was properly revealed during Evo.

Let’s hope Ono bounces back and comes back strong.
I’m feeling positive about new reveals for season 5!

And Evo starts tomorrow! Gonna spend 3 hours in the gym then enjoy Evo with some grilled beef and lamb. Calories be damned. Hahaha!

12 Likes

@TheDarkPhoenix & @Eskills

You guys need to sort out your Avi’s, they look exactly the same and my old man eyes/brain can’t handle it.

I recommend a duel at sundown.

9 Likes

You can like the new characters and want to buy them and still be disappointed.

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

7 Likes

I’m gonna buy all the characters, summer costumes and retro costumes on both ps4 and steam!!!

Oh and the E. Honda stage too!

A shill’s gotta shill hahaha!!!

3 Likes

truthfully if this is it (which I’m sure it is) I would have been SUPER disappointed sunday.

The leak might have been the best thing that could have happen to them.

1 Like

But if I change who will remember me. :anguished:

1 Like

Probably your Psycho-shill glasses fucked up your sight, BUT I’ve already stated that not even Makoto would have been enough after almost an year full of nothing.

Y’all Capcom Power Rangers say the same things every time, 'buahh, you’re crying ‘cuz your character didn’t make it, take that’, but the whole thing is different. Considering how big the SF roster is, releasing characters like that just don’t work, that’s make people feel thirsty all the time. The game itself has still holes and staying silent for an year didn’t help. During the season Capcom employees said we aren’t at the end of the game lifecycle AND something big was coming. They convince us to take our eyes on Evo weekend.

Honda, Poison and… Lucia. That’s all folks.

Look, I’ve played SF/ Capcom games for almost 30 years with pleasure, but this time it’s hard for me to see the good things out of it nor I’m in the mood for. Just skip whatever I have to say and we all good.

2 Likes

Brehh all the new characters got anti zoning tools…

lmao RIP Sagat

CsL1W

10 Likes

Like I mentioned, if a spoiler ruined it, it wasn’t that good to begin with.

Imagine if the leak had been say, 9 new characters. Biggest season ever! We wouldn’t be talking like this, even if the reveal was spoiled.

6 Likes

Honestly I’d rather have what other companies offer.
Take Xrd, Revelator was a huge upgrade over Sign, 5 new characters, new stages, a completely new story mode, trials, missions, tutorials, the diorama shit and so on, they even managed to massively improve the already gorgerous graphic. Sure it was pricey but what I got was a high quality product full of content.
If the input lag at launch, the questionable graphics, the lack of quality content are the price to pay to unlock characters with FM (or at least you could do that in the past) I’m not sure I like this model :confused:

You need to find yourself a gimmick. That way we will always know it’s you.

I didn’t even think about that… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: