SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Nothing On Falke yet. Agree with you on the format.

Yeah but what about dem Inklings in Smash?!

I think that girl Phantom may become playable later.

Honda…Season 4 that fat #$%#@ is going to return just to bring Mike Ross back to the FGC.

Honda is going to show up 100lbs lighter, be a motion character, and abandon sumo to be a Yakuza enforcer. Mike Ross will be so angry that he’ll run on stage wearing a Sumo 3:16 T-Shirt, hit Ono with a Stone Cold Stunner, catch a couple of Rossweisers from Gootecks, guzzle them on stage, and run off with Sherry Jenix to @Itzpookiie 's dismay.

Tbh i will be ok with a Sodom who has became his disciple there as “Honda rep”

But i will be open also to just get Honda (and Fei Long), after all i will like have entire SSF2 cast minus DeeJay/T.Hawk

Man, I wish Mike came back… I want to go back to 2014 when everything was cool, and Mike and Gooey were still together :frowning:

What’s up with Mike these days anyway? He quit the FGC or something?

To my knowledge he started playing Guilty Gear. He doesn’t seem to care for E-Sports.

Honda can skip this one.

2 Likes

Ouch. Take that Guilty Gear.

Sodom can take the place of Honda for a while.

I hope Sodom isn’t a subordinate of Honda other than just a friendly rival. I want Sodom to standout on his own.

Unless Sodom picks up Sumo…i’m pretty sure they’re not going in that direction.
Only reason i mentioned Honda is because it’ll complete the OG SF2 cast in SFV. I couldn’t care less for Fei Long,Dee jay or T Hawk this time around.

Now Yun…that kid is a different story!

I just hope Sodom stays the way and not turned into a sumo guy, His fine and cool already by his tsyle and aesthetics.

Sodom as super japanophile was Honda’s “partner” back in SFA3 pairs, and challenged him in sumo in one ending

I wll like him to keep overall his classic style, but i will like see them give him some learned from Honda moves, making him some sort of SFV sumo rep

I still like the idea of as many indentifiable martial arts (even if heavy distorted) as possible being repped in a SF game

Nahhhhh i’d actually prefer if he keeps his own moveset. No need to integrate Sumo since its pretty unique as is.
Just bring back the fat guy is all i’m saying…

1 Like

Thought there would be an SFV announcement like Falke at Final Round, but nothing it seems.
Hope they’re still planning on releasing another character this month.

1 Like

My hope too

I don’t even care much about Falke, i just wish they make 1 char for month a thing for S3

I agree. Falke is probably the character I’m least interested in this season, but one character per month would be nice and who knows, Falke may prove to be interesting, ala Rolento.

I believe in Capcom now for Falke Design, They prove they can do neat unique stuff recently from Menat and Kolin.