SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread 2.0

I noticed that the original thread got auto locked. Figured I’d go head and post the follow up. I figured everyone would be talking about Cody.

1 Like

@DarthEnder2 @DarthEnder Linking the previous Thread

2 Likes

Sweet! I managed to get the last post in before it shutdown even though nobody had posted in a month.

Oh well, time for this thing again!

For Street Fighter V DLC!

Make it happen Capcom!!

1 Like

UP

How can we get this thread be stickied and pinned?

1 Like

Lots of decent nostagia costume

Revenger Balrog

Sweater Guile

Dhalsim Alt

Nash

Ken stage

Mobi Chan Akuma

Wishlist

Sodom
Maki
Necro
Sean
Oro
Viper
Shin from SFO mousegeneration

Hugo with Poison to play something like Chang with Choi in CVS2 two would be interesting
Xianyu with Jianyu

I literally did Xiayu and Jianyu concepts yesterday …

2 Likes

ORO.
Goutetsu.
Gouken.
Gen.
Q.

1 Like

Let’s see here,for Season 4

BATSU for some Rival Schools representation

C.VIPER because she’s my waifu

New Fighter

E.HONDA because i can’t believe he hasn’t made the roster yet

New Fighter

YUN as an alternative to all the CAMMYs out there and give Daigo someone else to play besides Guile

1 Like

I would really like to see Decapre (since they literally already made the model for her) and Makoto. I think that it would be very difficult to incorporate all three of Makoto’s supers from SF3 into SFV simply because the game doesn’t have as many options as SF4 did (with 2 ultras and a super). They would pretty much be forced to remove Abare Tosanami. I think without much access to meter, Makoto’s gameplay would really breakdown. I can’t think of a way to justify using EX DP or Axe Kick with access to only 3 meter. Decapre i fear would get dumbed down too much, but it would be cool to have a character with such a unique style of play in SFV.

how can this be pinned this?

1 Like

Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley, Dudley!

1 Like

It’s SODOM! in Kakao RPG Capcom game!

If SODOM can’t be DLC, just release a USF4 expansion for SWITCH with Violent Ken, Shadow/Nash, Karin, Urien, Sodom, Mika, Alex and a SFV rep(Kolin/G/Menat/Necali or Ed)?

You made me sad there the vid’s broke!!

They reUPED it

OK thanks that looked epic!!! Wouldn’t mind some Sodom in SFV actually…

1 Like

I respect Capcom’s roster picks and all, but it’s time for Dudley to return already.

Summary

That’s my only request.

1 Like

[quote=“Tatsuroko, post:17, topic:577149, full:true”]I respect Capcom’s roster picks and all, but it’s time for Dudley to return already.[/quote]Dudley should never NEED to return because he should always be in the base roster.

1 Like

Honda

Honda’s Default

Honda’s Story Costume

immagine

Honda’s Entered Code Costume

Battle Costume

As for the moveset, specials and normals, I’m not a fan of Omega Honda.

The interesting for me for Omega Honda was was Shikofumi(Stomp) and Salt Toss ,

Gan in RS yet from later Capcom is still meh in moveset, the only thing that was appealing was the Clapping Hand Destruction

Honda needs to keep his classic specials but updated with more sumo like normal attacks and new sumo vibe grappling moves.

In all honesty and ironically Hinako from KOF despite the physique, gender and visual, her attacks are more sumo and fun.

Yet Honda needs new special like Tekken’s Ganryu…

1. Sumo Tackle
  2. Sumo Squash

And more Ganryu Tekken moves but turned into a Rekka-esque

1. Open Palm Combo
  2. Kabuki Palm
  3. Thunder Clap

As for new grappling special and throws for Honda here is it.

Rikishiman from Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Series

As for Stage

So why did I choose this stage from Zero 1 instead?

I know my preference is a bit odd and unexpected but it had more appeal, nostalgic vibe and can fit other characters like Classic Ryu, Birdie, Ken, Rose, Akuma, Nash and the rest.

Some might think I didn’t like Honda stage, for choosing a stage not dedicated to him, Yet we all know that the stage has his bath house plus it got SF2AM callback poster in the side.

It’s also the best looking and memorable to symbolize it’s origin game(A1) compare to the other stages. I believe there is no other deserving stage from ALPHA 1 that needs to converted into it’s 3D glory.

It is also appealing if Guy is included in the season. Which probably a hint because of the Poll.

Plus it can be also a combination of both like it’s shifting and transitioning gradually to the stage that is the afternoon version.

Coincidentally it is also the stage of Sakura in Puzzle Fighters

This stage is so popular that it had been call back in some crossover games like, We can also see what’s on the other side.

Curious fact:
SSFIV:AE - Evil Ryu, Oni, Yun, Yang
SFV:AE S4 - Kage, Oni (cameo), Yun (tweet), Yang (tweet)
SSFIV:AE is the 2nd version of SSFIV, whereas SFV:AE S4 (Type Arcade) is the 2nd version of SFV:AE.

Would love to see the twins (2-in-1 character).