SF6: when?

Since 5 is a flamming turd, when can we look forward to what can only be a better version of Street Fighter (by definition)?

After MVCI fails I’m thinking Capcom will take an indefinite hiatus from fighting games.

It won’t be like the last dark age though because this time there are lots of other people making fighting games.

I’m looking forward to the next Soul Calibur.

there where plenty of others in your “dark” age too.
beside of that sfv brings em money in so the street fighter series itself is not in danger and will continue on.
mvc with infinite is a other topic and it could be the last one of the series for a while.

sf6 might be a thing in around 3-4 years, till it arrives there enough old and new fighting games you can play.

screw capco capcom is only company that left during the “dark ages” tbh i hate capcom fan boys capcom left from 2001-2009 during that time snk and namco were still putting out great stuff and barely keeping arcades lights on capcom fan boys are what kill the fgc in the usa cause they wont touch anything unless it has that capcom logo

Yeah, ironically the “Dark Age of Fighting Games” was the best time to play. We still had lots of great games to play and only people who really enjoyed playing were there. Today, you’ve got people complaining about literally everything about a game instead of just playing the game. Also, people didn’t pretend to like a game we just played what we liked.

its faggy widdle hipsters who complain that a game isnt “arcade perfect” like when they released 30th lol these same people complaining about it’s balance ect cant even do basic bnb combos or even know about proper use of there anti airs ect lol cause some retard goes out makes a vid n they all jump ship and run with it and nobody then gets the game lol