SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

Your first mistake was watching the Video Game Awards for the awards. You watch it for the new trailers. Sekiro was my favorite game this year and I don’t even give a shit that it won. I learned of Riot’s new single player rpg and RtJ in 2077 and that is all that matters

1 Like

I did watch it for the trailers.

It sucked! RE2 winning shit was supposed to be the side dish! It lost sound design to fucking CoD!

How the fuck does a survival horror game loses sound desing to fucking CoD!!!

2 Likes

You got me there that’s pretty bullshit but OMG CAPTAIN PRICE IS BACK BAYBEEEE HOLY SHIT

1 Like

Random and rare comment from an MBison fan seeking justice to Gill’s assets.

4 Likes

Harada understand how to see people by reading there data and analysing their request. I like that method.

People nowdays have trouble expressing theie true interest and they like to bandwagon.

His understanding of using polls in character really help, the only thing that messed up with Tekken character are Negan and FF guy DLC and probably because all about the money.

2 Likes

On google this is the most up to date. Dunno if its on apple too.

Its just called Framedata for Street Fighter AE i think.

Its was up to date when Honda dropped and was the only one.

2 Likes

Harada is really pulling strings behind the scenes to get TxSF. Probably having trouble with getting the greenlight since higher ups think there’s no interest in the game.

I hope it gets good results.

2 Likes

Yup you know when people are doing polls or survey they are up to something, I usually do that too to separate redundant request from same people.

But I believe there is something else that why it was hold on probably from Capcom part if ever.

1 Like

Also I keep hearing mentions of female Seth as the last character is that just another “leak” or am I missing something? Besides the one off vague hint that the 40th character might be female?

Pretty much just that vague hint from the Japanese page. And it didn’t hint at seth but a female in general, so who knows.

Wait what.

D-O-G or G-S-D…

X-Kek leak: Seth
Capcom Hint: Female.

People did the math. And it was horrifying. Bowsette was bad enough.

We all know it’s Makoto tho.

4 Likes

Nope it’s Qette get fucked kiddos

1 Like

I want this to be true so very much.

1 Like

It wasn’t all bad…

10 Likes

After Smash won Fighting Game of the year, I think Pertho died at some point.

Not even cosplay can reignite his rage.

5 Likes

Someone needs to tell Geoff that January is the first month of the year, not whatever fall/winter month of the previous year he likes to pick as a starting point. I don’t even dislike Smash but it’s not a game from 2019.

1 Like

Guest Character lol

1 Like

why do you call X-Kira"Kek"?

Because gullible people worship him and has many apologist.

Even in some point he claims to be a god in twitter.

Kek

1 Like