SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

I don’t see what matchups G does better with other than Karin and he still loses the matchup overall. :thinking:

the character literally does whatever he wants. I can’t reliably anti air him with Zeku. Its silly AF.

Plus you get to hit a bunch of buttons in front of people that are gonna be either +3 or hard to whiff punish.

1 Like

Speaking of picking top tiers, did I? Is Julia actually any good? I just wanted elbows and shoulder checks. Did I fuck up?

1 Like

Who does Sagat lose to? I assume all the characters who shit on fireballs?

If that’s true, then he basically has no winning MUs. :rofl:

1 Like

He beats Urien. Beats Zeku if he can keep him from switching into Young. Probably does better against Cammy than it looks.

Likely gets wrecked by everybody in the A tier free though.

Facts

Highland pick rashid

6 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Just go to training mode test out what move go With what! See what character is good for you. I know you don’t want play as Akuma right? If you ever pick the Mishima family, you don’t need master the ewgf because everybody and they mother know how to stop that. Oh yeah you going to meet a lot flowcharts kens in tekken so be careful with that lol. Julia is okay character but she got good mix that play the Mind games with people.

2 Likes

Master the parry system and you good in sf3 and your footies will get a lot better the more you play. :grin:

Too early to be trolling people, fam.

1 Like

So I hit Yumis Astral in a match today.
Really nice Art at the end of it.

Summary

5 Likes

Tiers don’t matter in Tekken. Pick who you like.

Julia is nowhere near bad.

@Rice_Eater Yo, friend and family waking up so I gotta get going.

GGs.

3 Likes

GGs, I had it in my mind that I would stop whenever you or I got to 5 sets. But that’s too bad, some other time then.

3 Likes

Real talk, Akuma can eat a dick. Holy shit is that character a pain in the ass to deal with.

6 Likes

that was the idea with picking Julia.
I like her moveset best, shoulders and elbows, the only other character I could consider is Xiaoyu, but there is no need for that since I prefer Julia’s moveset.
Also I picked Eliza as my traning dummy and put her in the bikini costume
HOT DAMN

3 Likes

I was supposed to be a productive adult today, but guess I’m watching streams.

Oh well.

Can I say how much I love Neos Winpose.
Looks so good.

20191124155611_1

7 Likes

G still gets crushed by Sags bad MUs though lmao. Cammy is a better idea, but as someone said below - if you EVER want a tournament pocket specifically for winning you pick Rashid 100%.

I would also highly recommend Birdie, as he does well vs. characters like Rashid/Balrog etc that Sagat may struggle with.

1 Like