SF5 Lounge: Idom Wins. Only Poison is Woman enough for Capcom Cup

I got rolled back off 3 VT confirms.

This game is still the same as I remember. :rofl:

1 Like

It keeps getting worse. GG @PlusFrames

1 Like

GG, was fun though (despite the terrible lag).

May play this game a bit more.

1 Like

Yeah, it was kinda fun. Would be better without the lag, but them’s the breaks until the Riot Fighter drops.

Surprised my Karin held up much better than Cammy. It’s like I still remembered the basic stuff. Weird.

Now that I played a game, do I get my FGC pass back? @Pertho

GuileLit

4 Likes

I agree but the good characters are way more fun to play then the bad characters is kind of my point. Playing bad characters just ends up frustrating me.

1 Like

Is this a new game? You just replied to me what I said.
As per delay, I agree that good delay is fine, if you don’t need to reach too far or where internet infrastructure is good. North America is neither of those, and ArcSys wants to be a big player in that market.
It’s the second biggest market and the 1st in terms of branding. China is a bigger market but it doesn’t produce even remotely the amount of publicity the NA market does.

Yeah… Scratch that. I don’t like what playing randoms does to me. I always turn off the game with my adrenaline pumping and anxiety high.

Playing against you guys is the only way I can have fun in SFV.

Will try DBFZ more later and see if it‘s better for me (I had more fun in training today than I think I ever had in SFV’s training, but maybe my memory is off).

Otherwise, it’s mainly playing bass for me. That’s my priority anyway.

1 Like
7 Likes

You can chose one character twice?

Yo, Blitztank fucking drifts on its Astral?

That’s sick!!!

11 Likes

Brabo, wtf? Even Evil Canadian doesn’t post stuff like this.

1 Like

The bit at the bottom broke me…

“Seriously though just think about it. Four whole dicks.”

:joy:

10 Likes

I think is a mod that lets them play 4 players online and select the same char multiple times, if you notice, one of them crashes because he forgot to select his char

2 Likes

Change Goro for Sheeva then yes, yes i do.

6 Likes
1 Like

Whats the general mood about StrIVe atm?

People were ragging on it at first right? Are they coming around or do they still hate it?

Most people that like it were not really invested on the series to begin with.
Most old heads dislike it.

There is a in between that will give it a chance but are not impressed.

Edit

For example, in the social media site/groups that i am an admin/used to admin there is an influx of people who never played GG that are joining because they are interested on the new game.

While most of the people there that have been playing for a long time say they will stick to Xrd or XXAC.

There is interest, but dunno if that will translate into sales/people that will stay with the game

Looks like the power of earth is flowing through me

13 Likes