SF4 still active?

Im on quite a bit and will be on quite a bit for the next 2 weeks leading up to Super. I main Blanka and consider myslef to be decent, so if you want to have a go, let me know!

PSN: keydet1

Good idea, I’m going to try that this evening. Quick matches have been giving me terribad results.

i do fight request on player matches but once i a while switch it to championship mode, and usually now search for games…

if you’re looking for someone to fight who isn’t a ryu/ akuma/ sagat dummy, add me up and we can play tomorrow evening. I left Ken out of that because I use him too. Mind you if you find me too easy to beat, it’s because you’re playing aggressive which I am totally intimidated by, not discouraging it, but a heads up, give me tips if you got any via PMs

If you ever want to play, add me, my PSN = Gawaran

im not that great at it , im stil llearning the damn game mechanics in IV and ill get SS when it comes out here in my town trade in my FinalFantasy XIII for the better part of the cost of SSFIV

addme - robsce1

im not on alot right now till i get my new cat5 then ill be on alot more im down to try any char im really tryin to get gouken to work for me but i get mauled alot .

I think this comes down to a couple of things.

1. People getting early copies of ssf4( like me!)
  2. People deciding not to play sf4, because they know ssf4 is coming.

Either way, sucks to be a sf4 player right now.

But as to me ,i prefer the tough role in Call of Duty 4 , More challenging .