SF4=Crack, Does anyone else feel the same

Ok… I have not played SF4 in like 3 days due to my tv being fucked up and work issues. I was laying down in my bed and my girl asked me last night what’s wrong babe? I replied…
[media=youtube]bQEnzrRyo3c&feature=PlayList&p=A7721D940DC34266&index=0&playnext=1[/media]

:rofl: pookie lips was crusty as hell.

lol I know… nigga need that crack in his life…lol

ummm…no…sorry…SF4 is not that good of a game Pat.

:clown:

Its the best game out right now… I never felt this strongly over a game, not even when Marvel was out… Fun yes but just to dame broken to take it seriously… In sf4 if I lose I actually say GG…u got the best of me that game… In Marvel if I lose I 'm like, u didn’t beat me the game did…U won off of luck and bull-shit and very little skills… but hey that just my opinion, I know people still out there find that game so good and I actually feel sorry for them… Its like being stuck in the matrix…

FREE YOUR MIND VINNY…

SF4=THE REAL WORLD

Just remember what I told you in New Orleans Pat, we’ll be waiting with open arms, no questions asked.

SFIV is like alcohol to me. I had too many tiger shots and now I’m going to puke. SSFIV will hopefully let the Juri give me a new life in court.

T.HAWK BITCHES! lol

fUKING dEE jAY THAT ALL L GOT TO SAY !!!

IFC Zangief… nothing else matters.

Let me know when u ready to rumble with the kid. Im going to be on all night holla @ me if u ready.