SF 2 HF youtube channel

Woah…

Bones Edit: *Subscribes *

Shinji has it about right.

This dude starts messaging me on YouTube calling me out to play him on HF on Xbox live. He sent me over 10 messages before I even knew they were in there. I didn’t think much of him and I decided to play him cuz I was bored. I hadn’t played anything in over 6 months and from watching a game or two of his I could tell he was total shit.

But the really fun part is that when I did play him he won the first game then stopped playing. Later he made up a story that he played me a total of 10 times when I was under a different name.

What’s even funnier is that he deletes all of the comments on his youtube video of him beating me that were calling him out. Even SaBrE posted on there backing me up, SaBrE lives with me and saw the whole thing.

He is just an attention whore. Trying to make a name for himself on a game that no one has played in 15 years or more.

His ego is so out of wack and in need of inflating that he needs to go around here making threads that he is about the only poster in.

Just in case anyone is wondering this dude is total shit at SF. He has no idea how to play at high level and if it weren’t for the 1/2 second lag I would have double perfected him.

Fuck off rocky and say hi to your sister/mom/wife for me.

This dude starts messaging me on YouTube calling me out to play him on HF on Xbox live. He sent me over 10 messages before I even knew they were in there. I didn’t think much of him and I decided to play him cuz I was bored. I hadn’t played anything in over 6 months and from watching a game or two of his I could tell he was total shit.

But the really fun part is that when I did play him he won the first game then stopped playing. Later he made up a story that he played me a total of 10 times when I was under a different name.

What’s even funnier is that he deletes all of the comments on his youtube video of him beating me that were calling him out. Even SaBrE posted on there backing me up, Sabre lives with me and saw the whole thing.

He is just an attention whore. Trying to make a name for himself on a game that no one has played in 15 years or more.

His ego is so out of wack and in need of inflating that he needs to go around here making threads that he is about the only poster in.

Just in case anyone is wondering this dude is total shit at SF. He has no idea how to play at high level and if it weren’t for the 1/2 second lag I would have double perfected him.

Fuck off rocky and say hi to your sister/mom/wife for me.

And it begins!

NOW you sub

Cigarbob Your welcome to come back on HF if youd like,ILL beast you another 10 games

AT CIGARBOB,You call me total shit when all you did all 10 games was uppercut spamming are u crazy dude,Ur a ken ryu scrub who cant play without them 2 characters

Since you claim your sooo good cigarbob dont pick ken n ryu every fucking match next time

A redneck listening to rap music talking shit.
This has potential.

Chrizzero you want me to bust u up on sf 2 HF

BTW jeff schaffer the best us blanka player said my blankas pretty good

Why the hell would I ever want to come play HF on LIVE again? Now if you want to edumacate yourself enough to get ggpo up and running I would be happy to shit stomp you there.

But no matter what happens you are a pile of shit with no respect for anyone that has any reputation in the community.

So go get ggpo and we can play real HF.

lolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololol

This is funny if you’re joking. If not then this is sad. Really, really sad.

I have respect for people who deserve it Cigarbob you CAME Talking shit to me on YOUTUBE thats why I busted you up on HF.Look cigarbob I play with chun li,blanka,e honda,bison,zangief,ken,ryu and guile guile prob is my best character and u only play ken n ryu,What would happen lets just say if we both entered a HF tourney where we had to rotate characters each match and not just choose 1 guy like you do,Who would get further in tourney me or you LOL Id win most likely cuz I have a character for each of my oppents characters I always will use the best pic vs my foes fighter they use becuase I know almost all the characters so I can get by doing that

lets do a chun li vs blanka or a bison vs guile or a zangief vs sagat see I know any matchup you only know KEn shooyyuuuuken shhooooyukken shoooyukkeen you know when they get within 5 feet to uppercut thats all you know and with ken hes a novice character and easy to win with you dont even have to really aim his uppercut cuz its soooo broken.Like jeff schaffer laakuuma said on youtube vids if your a ken player you get laughed at LOL LOL LOL LOL FATBOY Choke on your dollar tree cigars

dayum eating a bowl of pho while reading this thread just made my day.

LOL a tourney where you have to rotate characters? What is this 1993 and we are playing at Chuckie Cheeze.

Fuck off your just scrub.

embarrassing.

well tomo lost a tourney where he had to rotate characters they used to have them like that,Im just saying in theory if we both entered it youd be a lost puppy and Id be einstein

[media=youtube]dSD8oiTtm2k[/media]