Seth Video Thread

This is how a real seth should be played

That combo is ridiculous, I dunno how people find stuff like that… It does as much damage as a full ultra raging demon!!! Amazing. I gotta start using his dive kick more… and his crouching fierce as a combo starter.

Seth matches by sober DSP :confused:

I like it that dsp is using seth so we got finally some Seth vids.

http://clgamer.com/2009/03/random-selectlast-min-pnt-tourney/

one match of Sabins Seth in there.

that guy was very good, I learned a few things from him. But I CANT TRY IT OUT BECUSE MY XBOX IS BROKEN :annoy:

thanks but my seth combos in those vids were kinda sloppy (kinda due to his moveset overlapping like crazy) :frowning:

I like how you often use piledriver(and some other things). How long range does the grabbing have? it is longer than normal grabs, right? Give me some tipps :slight_smile:

yes.

tick into it from c.jab x1 or 2, or you can throw c.lk’s in there too, c.mp, crossup j.rh, jump over them ex spd…etc.

spd is one of his best moves, you should tick into it a lot.

you can catch them off of 3 low jabs into spd/exspd at certain angles
seems to be the same range as giefs spd? not sure.

definitely a lot less. but it’s still a good move. but nowhere near as big as any of giefs.

I feel you on that. Lost a match in team tourny because of a random SPD. Still, good combos. I was more impressed with the SPD ticks.

[media=youtube]bMr5Z1V-4Yk[/media] just watch the 2nd round lol, definitely something Seths will want to watch out for
Ultra at 97 seconds left with no meter use and shit, goddamn.

Looooooooooooooooooooool

That Snake Strike was an EX, you can watch Rufus’ meter go down a bar.

I think the OP meant 0:57 not 97 or 1:37 (considering the video is only 1:40 and 1:37 is just a victory pose). He or she might have been trying to point out the Galactic tornado into Space Opera Symphony.

I meant 97 seconds left on the game’s timer during round 2, first snake strike was definitely not EX, second one was.

Poongko’s Seth at 7:50

[media=youtube]mnUBxca2AOc&feature=channel_page[/media]

This dude in general has alot of Poongko’s vids so there are probably more Seth matches in them. I’ve only watched the above vid so far.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingOfTekken6

Here is a video from Damage control II this past weekend.

[media=youtube]viYitGsyWDc"[/media]

God damn.