Seriously? I think its give up time

Ok so i read a lot of crap from Capcom saying they want their games to be more accessible for more people, well Capcom let me say that one way to mabey do this is to get rid of these crazy strict practicly impossible to do consistantly tight 1 frame crappy combos. Now i really enjoy street fighter and i feel its a shame that no matter how much i practice nothing seems to stick, its as if i dont have muscle memory or have some sorta disorder with my brain and my hands. I have been spending countless hours practicing El fuertes only Bnb the run stop fierce and i cant even get the second hit. Ive read all the pages on here, watched all the tutorials and videos tried all the different methods and it just keeps getting blocked and its getting to the point where im just gonna give up and play a game that actually shows progression equal to how many hours you put in cos this is getting beyond a joke now and just seems like a waste of my time, whats the point of practicing something if theres not even a slight bit of progression?

It really pains me to say this cos i really do like el fuerte hes the only character that i actually find fun to play but no matter what i try i cant get the ‘rythm’ down and it frightens me when people say ooh yeah wel RSF to get like 3 hits into slide is easy… wtf? am i missing something completely? I cant even get two hits ive tried slowing it down it gets blocked i tried speeding it up i get a fajita buster so how the hell are you meant to consistantly get this perfect timing down? This is insane Capcom, i wouldnt mind if this was for something flashy but this is his ONLY real BNB and something that is essential to him as a character. So what to do… ?

hello amigo, first of let me let you know that you are just wallowing in self pity. which aint going to help you. you are busy reading guides and watching videos on how to RSF with el fuerte while you should be asking how can YOU run stop fierce with him. first of all everybody is different so you wont expect you and iperu or zeny to RSF the same way, and besides I believe that RSF is only 5% of El Fuerte potential. master everything else and you will have a scary elfuerte, and also you havent put in the time tto learn it. I personally wanted to give up but I went to training mode brought out a piece of paper and wrote down what you need for RSF

1. Hard punch
  2. Run cancel
  3. light punch to to stop (3 frames recovery)

xxxRINSE and REPEAT

so I asked my self what is the best and most comfortable way to do this? should I negative edge? HP QCF release HP? which will give me a Fierce run cancel, I tried that but couldnt get past 2 reps, now I tried HP QCF LP then LP plink HP and I realised that if I slowed down the plink a bit then there is enough time for me to get the fierce instead of the fujita. so I practiced that and now I can RSF 2 reps into slide which is ok for me. hell I even RSF 2 reps then go for a crMK into splash for the fun of it.

If you cant do it then use Yun, Cody, Sakura, Ryu, Akuma who have way easier combos than you can shake your tail feather

I stuck with it and finally landed my first RSF in Arcade Edition. I’ve been playing since Vanilla.

Keep practicing. calm down.

For starters. Learn clHP xx run xx Slide. that’s the basics of it. you also have three crLP for quick damage etc.

Yeah i think i raged a bit i did trial 24 once but still have no idea how lol i just wish i could get the rythm down cos everyone says its easy once you get it…

Everything is easy. Somethings just take longer.

Look at the RSF thread. It has pages and pages of people saying they can only get two or three after weeks of practice. Months and months later, those people start to say they can sometimes do four and three is easier. You posted less than a month ago saying you wanted to try El Fuerte. You’ve giving up too easy.

By the way, if you want to tell me a 1-frame link you want to practice, I can make an audio file with a beat with the correct timing for the link. It should make it easier for you. I can’t to the RSF though, I’ve tried.