[Sep 3, 2011] The T&G Throwdown! Sept. 3, Horn Lake MS. (Horn Lake MS)

It’s ok man, it was your first tourney. Don’t be discouraged. Playing fighting games competitively requires a lot of time invested. You do have to be aware, most tournaments take several hours, depending on how many games are played and number of entrants etc. Also, don’t be afraid to call next if you want to play casual games, most people will get up after they lose if they know someone is waiting their turn.

Full results:

SF4AE:

1. Ragingraven
  2. Cylus
  3. Arson
  4. NegroJustice
  5. Wootsick
  6. Squabbler
  7. Bishop
    7.Professor Gene
  8. JustinBlaze
  9. Eraser
  10. Sev
  11. Majin
  12. Rukus
  13. Kinetik
  14. FlyMike
  15. Neoblood.
  16. Boom Cube
  17. Maxninja15
  18. G-Ram
  19. SRKFADC
  20. Lycan
  21. Hiryu
  22. JaketheSnake
  23. Dax
  24. Chris
  25. D-Wreck.

Marvel Vs. Capcom3:
1: Boom Cube
2: Cylus
3: Majin
4: Ragingraven
5: Shinblade
5: Bishop
7: ChrisB
7: Dax
9: Jake the snake
9: Phil
9: Rukus
9: Andrew
13: Locke
13: Cartman
13: Jacob

SF3 Third Strike:
1: Majin
2: Andrew
3: Ragingraven
4: Wootsick
5: Arson
5: FlyMike
7: G-Ram
7: Cylus
9: Jake the snake
9: Cartman
9: ProfessorGene
9: Hiryu
13: Rukus
13: NegroJustice
13: D-Wreck
17: Sunstone
17: Kinetik
25: Maxninja15

Tekken 6:
1: Majin
2: ProfessorGene
3: FlyMike
4: Andrew
5: Hiryu
5: D-Wreck
7: AzurePhoenix
7: Zek

Thanks to evryone who came out and supported, I apologize for some of the issues we were having but all in all I hope everyone had a good time and good games. Damn, running that many brackets is exhausting!

Yo let me tell you this, and I prob should’ve hollered at you yesterday, but like Abe said you can’t get discouraged. VERY rarely does someone new and fresh to the scene just place tops at their first tournament. Especially if they haven’t played casuals whatsoever with viably competitive players.

You get major props for even coming out and entering. Tons of the guys we play with on a regular basis didn’t even show. Hope you had fun though and if you’re even halfway interested in attending more tourneys or gatherings that take place just ask your mom to bring you to sessions/Fight Nights on wednesday or check the TN thread periodically for what goes on in the area.

Good job though dude. This was a legit tourney. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I saw you playing a bit and you should definitely try to get more casuals in next time you come out. :tup: