Sent refly low kick

hey i cant connect the first low kick with the second low kick after refly i dont know why. i can refly with the lp, and of the medium kick and punch, but for some reason i cant connect the low kick. i can refly without seeing the flames and hit him with the other low kick, but never combos in. Any tips here??? it kind’ve bothers me that the kick wont connect T_T

i’m guessing your not going neutral after the refly or your reflys are just a bit slow. i know it’s kinda frustating, but keep on practicing it, there’s no other way around it.

f.lk, refly, f.lk is pretty hard to do. For the most part, its based around some simple things.

once you hit f.lk, don’t wait for it to hit first. Hit f.lk, unfly, refly as fast as possible. Its ALOMST humanly impossible to cancel out a f.lk so don’t worry about it. Just do it. This will maximize your + frames to get the combo to work.

after the refly, remember to go to neutral first and then FF properly after that. Thats pretty much it but it takes some serious practice to get consistently. I had to build my speed up first before I could even to get it to combo @ all. What I did was just f.lk, unfly, refly, f.lk and I just made sure I was doing it properly and slowly built my speed up until I was able to eventually land it.

yah ive been practicing it as much as possible. i do make sure i neutral the stick and fast fly properly it just doesnt combo in. i think i might have to go a little bit faster. i think ill try to do what u said like do the motion before the first low kick hits. thanx =D ill keep on practicing…

in addition to what shoultzula said, i honestly think the easiest way to refly is to do it after a f.lp, f.mp, unfly, fly, f.lp, f.mp. performing two normals kind of gives you a little more thinking time to help set up the refly. hit the lp twice, then hit the two kicks twice. a nice little rhythm.

also, it requires less of a “circus” with your hands. to fly you start off doing downward motions. the kicks are lower than the punches. when you refly you usually fastfly UP or u/f. So after flying, your button hand will also be moving upward at the same time as the stick hand. then when input down is about the same time you move your hand down for the kicks.

why doesnt it combo if u were to f.lk, unfly, refly, f.lk if u move the stick foward right after the refly??

i can do this refly after the medium kick and medium punch its a lot easier. like unbelievably easier i can do it casually. im guessing the low kick ones is just a lot different or so. i dont know why it wont combo.

victory!!! i have done it. i cant completely do it like that but i can do it like 4 out of the 10 times i try now and it connects. the unfly and fly motion has to be 3 times faster, then doing it out of the medium punch. it is so much easier doing refly with lp,mp unfly, fast fly lp, mp. i can tell the difference now it far different doing it with the low kick. havnt been able to connect a assist with it yet but sooner or later i will.

This combo works. As already mentioned, you have to be quicker with the refly.

:confused: i think that there is another thread that talks about sentinel stomp patterns. So if you guys can please try to make as less new threds as possible because it can get kind of confusing when you want to get info about moves, char specs., etc.

But whatever it's chrismas time right! Oh! and concerning the third kick after the unfly light kick, you just have to do it as if you have to do a fast fly combo. And NO, you do not need to be too fast to perform it. G o to Preppy's website and download one of the videos where justin wong is playing sentinel. You'll see that he does that all of the time, whatch how he keeps the same speed as if he where doing a fast fly combo.

Refly is not a stomp patterned well the one im talking about. its a air combo not a stomp pattern unless u do the refly stomp pattern which is lk,hk,unfly fly fast fly lk,hk. yah its a completely different thing what your talking about. wong does unfly corner and mixtures of refly and assist corner traps. ive only seen him do refly like twice and that was the first to 7 sanford yipes and justin wong and him against john choi. i think he did it in t8 canada but he doesnt do it. sanford and chunk do all the crazy refly stuff. its times like these u have to give a lot of props to them both because this low kick refly is already hard enough but to do it more than 2 times and adding it with an assist is godlike!

this refly is hard with sent its much easier to do with IM :lol: