Seimitsu fitting in TE's

I’m going to be getting a TE stick soon and I was planning to order some Seimitsu PS-14-KN’s from LizardLick. Before I do that though I want to know if they’ll fit in without any modifications. I did a quick search but I couldn’t find a direct answer.

A stock TE used 30 mm Sanwa push buttons, as long as the Seimitsu push buttons are also 30 mm they will be fine.
Screw in or Snap in, they both will work. One issue is that I think Seimitsu PS-14-KN are 24mm (don’t quote me on it).
Make sure you order 30 mm buttons and you will be fine.

Is there a particular color or finish or effect you are going for?

I also found out that the one closest to the restrictor plate I had to screw in the button, instead of the screw cap at the bottom.

Really? The ones closet to the stick had to have the button screw in? I would not expect that, then again little hiccups like this happen while modding. Jmannthepanda did this happen to you and your Noel TE?

Yeah for sure I was going to order the 30mm. I was going to get the smoke buttons and a smoke bubble top to match.

What does this mean?

When you use screw in push buttons, usually you tighten up the nut under the panel to hold the buttons in place.

what jmann meant was he had to screw the buttons into this panel instead of tightening the plastic nuts underneath.

The screw-in buttons have a clear screw cap that you use to screw the button in place. When I put my buttons in, the one closest to the joystick I had to screw in the button while holding the cap, instead of the other way around.

Smoke buttons/Ball Top…my stick

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7393/noel01.jpg

Oh ok. So did you use the screw cap at all?

I fixed the pic, and yes you have to use the caps for all the buttons.

Ok, thanks to both of you guys.