Secret Santa 2020: Giving back during the year of holding down back

Hey Guys, I didn’t get any confirmation PMs on Tuesday.

So I went ahead and PM’ed all interested members on Wednesday.

Only got replies from @Darksakul and @Pencilero

Please reply ASAP so I can see who really wants to still do this, would be a shame if we couldn’t do a TTSS this year, even if its just a small group of SRK true believers, it would still be nice to do one.

2 Likes

1 Like

Busy week, so I didn’t get the initial message. Just filled in the info in your PM

3 Likes

Sorry if I’m not as prompt in replies. Understaffed at work and working a new schedule. If it makes things more manageable, we could retrofit this to be a Lunar New Year event as well. January 24, 2021 while not the traditional holiday people target; could be a fun extension to facilitate how 2020 is treating people.

Stated well with the intention of still hitting our marks here. Just a random suggestion, feel free to shoot down.

3 Likes

I think it be Feargus’ call as he running it this year.

I wouldn’t mind it, if we stretched to Jan 24 ,21 for the deadline sending gifts out, that might open up international participants as well.

1 Like

An extension sounds good to me, we’re pretty thin in the ranks right now.

So far we’ve only got 5 confirmations:

@killkong1211
@Darksakul
@spenzalii
@Pencilero
and me

How’s this sound:

11/25/2020 the weekend of Thanksgiving/Black Friday.

I can get the assignments out before Black Friday, so y’all can still score some deals on your gifts.

Shipping confirmations by 01/04/2021, gives people all of Chrismas/New Year’s break to ship their gifts.

Lemme hear some yays or nays so I know you’re alive, and THE 'RONA didn’t get you.

3 Likes

2 Likes

To quote Wrestling Soup, “Covid’s gonna be pissed when it hears this diss track!

(Not responsible for brain damage caused from listening to linked video…)

Perhaps a more tasteful theme for 2020. . .

2 Likes

Definitely door #2 for me.

Damn them Shantae games got that… boom anime babes, that make me think the wrong thing.

1 Like

Guys it’s been pretty “crickety” from the not confirmeds.

Afraid that any new addition would have a high rate of flaking out.

I think it’s just gonna be us 5.

@killkong1211 , @Darksakul , @spenzalii , and @Pencilero please vote on what you would like to do:

Door 1: Cancel TTSS 2020

Door 2: Do it. I’ll match you 4 up, and then just do a lottery bonus gift to one of you from me.

I vote 2

I vote 2. Let’s see how it goes

1 Like

What the hay, lets take Door # 2

1 Like

Two for sure.

1 Like

I’m down, been doing it for over 10 years.

2 Likes

Nice! Its a tanks-giving miracle!

Message me your details ASAP please, wanna get folks assigned to their Secret Santa before black friday so they can get them deals.

1 Like

Crap sorry for missing this sign up. I’ll help out this year since even saving someone in 2020 with a SS gift is worth it!

3 Likes

Double tanks-giving miracles! Thanks @RagingStormX and @GreyFoxx !

Both of y’all please message me your details ASAP please, wanna do names tomorrow morning.

1 Like

All confirmations are in, will be sending out your Secret Santa assignments shortly, thanks again everybody for participating this year!!!

@killkong1211 , @Darksakul , @spenzalii , @Pencilero , @RagingStormX , and @GreyFoxx

3 Likes

images (43)

1 Like

Assignments sent out, PM me if you didn’t get yours.

:christmas_tree: Thanks again for joining everybody! :christmas_tree:

Now to think of a good lottery bonus gift, hmm… :thinking:

2 Likes