Secondary Characters

Her bad matchups are kinda like Juris bad matchups.
Bison which is Ibukis worst is a pain in the ass to play and I rather play Juri than Ibuki against Bison.
Yun can be annoying too but thats it for me tbh. Guile Chun and Honda are easy to keep knocked out because of her amazing safejumps and OS’es and the rest of the cast can be pretty free if you master her Vortex.

Shiroyasha is pretty spot on about Ibuki as a sub except I’m the opposite with Bipson. I trust my OS’s as Ibuki more than I trust them with Juri. Ibuki is my secondary character next to Yun. Juri does better against Yun imo. Also ibuki can handle Honda which is I’m sure one of the worst matches for Juri.

Well, who covers Juri’s match-ups besides Cammy?

thats completely depending on how much effort you want to put into your counterpick and which characters you prefer to play. To play ibuki on a decent level you will probably end up reading alot while Guile is pretty straight forward (but depending on how good your fundamentals are you will maybe end up reading majs footsie handbook a few times with either Ibuki Juri or Guile)

If you want to counterpick Guile (although its not a bad matchup it can be annoying) youre mostly fine with Ibuki or Cammy.
If you want to counterpick Bison and Honda you can either resort to Ibuki or Guile (Guile covers both matchups while ibuki - bison is a 3.5 - 6.5 matchup)

Also Ibuki is generally a decent choice if you can’t handle the Top Tier fraction (yet) (Cammy, Akuma, Adon, Fei Long)
It’s all up to your personal preference. Personally I only resort to Cammy if I have to face Guile, Akuma, Honda and Blanka and I only pick ibuki when I want to have some fun since shes pretty fun imo haha (shoto slaughter)

So in the end I can play Juri Cammy and Ibuki at a pretty average maybe even above average level and I think that I can cover the whole cast with these 3 characters but thats just my opinion. Just play the character who is the most fun for you.

okay, thanks.

my 2nd main after Juri is Blanka cause he is a good zoner, good anti-air normals and have a library of tricks like Juri…