Seattle gameworks Q

I haven’t been up to gameworks in awhile and was wondering if anyone who has been there recently could list off the fighting games they have up there right now. Me and some buddies are coming to NW majors from oly and wanted to head to an arcade after we got scrubbed up. I went on their website and the only games they had listed were racing games, shooters and I think a virtual bowling.

I not from Seattle, but i remember that they have. SF4 (vanilla), SSF4 AE2012, SF3, TvC, and i think Tekken 6 and i don’t know if i’m right, but samurai shodown.

If you had questions. You should go to this page and ask them.

If your from Oly you should go to this place to get some games in. We are gathering actually today around 5ish.

I was there a few weeks ago, and yeah they got Vanilla SF4, AE 2012, SFIII3S, TvC, T6, and a bunch of other older fighting games.

3S button and sticks still ass?

alright thanks for the update. I’ll hit up their thread to look into it more ( I wasnt aware they had one). And yeah I’ve been meaning to go to the oly fightclub at some point. I work most thursdays until 9 though so it makes it a little harder

Yeah, unfortunately. :T

Everything else was working alright though.