Scholarships for Aspiring Tekken Players

Hey guys real quick, 2 weeks ago I tried posting something similar to this and it got reported as spam. I’m not some University bigwig out here, I am a player and a student here at the University. If there is a better place for me to post this let me know, I just really believe this is a crazy opportunity that the FGC has really never seen before and want to spread the word. rant over, here is the original post.

My name is Dylan Cruchelow and I am the new manager of the FGC Esports Team for St. Ambrose University’s Varsity Esports Program. We are located in Davenport, IA. This is the first time a university has offered scholarships to the FGC. This is a great opportunity for up and coming players seeking sponsorship and to continue their education. I am also on the team as a Tekken 7 player, so if you have any questions I can answer I will let you know honestly what its like to be a player here. Please have a tournament record before you contact us. At the same time, don’t think you need to be a top 8 player at majors. The main thing we are interested in is passion. This program is meant for people looking to make a career out of the FGC. If you don’t have the best record and want to be a caster there are also scholarships for that. Showing a little passion can go a long way. Message me with any questions and I can help you out.
Email: cruchelowdylans@sau.edu

Program Information

• First University to offer FGC scholarships

• Recruiting players to outfit to train them for a concentration in an esports career post-graduation

• Will be brought to majors and locals as part of the program

• Must be on campus to practice in our esports lab

Featured Games

Games include but are not limited to those listed below:

• OVERWATCH

• LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

• SAMURAI SHODOWN

• STREET FIGHTER 5

• SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE

• MORTAL KOMBAT 11

• TEKKEN 7

• DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ

Notable Achievements

• Rift of the North Champions for both Overwatch and League of Legends

• 3rd at Games HUE Fest for Overwatch

• Undefeated in all events at Paradigm Esports Center

If you or anyone you know is pursuing a college degree with a passion for video games, reach out to me! I can be contacted through direct message or an email to cruchelowdylans@sau.edu! I am looking to recruit immediately for the spring of 2020!

Does this apply to Soul Calibur also?

Yes it does send me an email at cruchelowdylans@sau.edu to talk more