Sarnia, Ontario Thread

Hey guys.

I was hoping there were some people on here from Sarnia who want to get together and play some Super Street Fighter IV or UMvC3. I’ve been trying to get some people into fighting games but they’re more into spectating then actually playing. I’d like to get a homegrown FGC going so here’s hoping for replies.

Cheers.

I know this post is almost 2 years old. But I have a few friends who would be up for a Sarnia FGC. Hopefully you are still up for this idea.

Fellow Sarnian here. At the moment I only play Skullgirls and I’m pretty new (I own Street Figher IV: Arcade Edition - never got too into it though.)

I would be interested in a few local people to play with. I don’t really want to drive to London and especially not to Toronto. I play a lot of other competitive games too (Dota 2, Starcraft 2, Awesomenauts, CS:GO, etc.) Might consider making a meetup.com group or something for gaming in Sarnia in general.

I made a Facebook group to try and organize the few Sarnia players. Currently there is nothing going on in it, but hopefully some more people will join.