San Fernando Valley: Looking for a FGC scene or others interested in creating one

Hi there, I’m located in the SF Valley, specifically near Calabasas.
I’m looking for a more local FGC scene as I’m kinda tired of long drives to long beach.
If there aren’t any local scenes or groups I’m also looking for individuals interested in starting one.
Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

:slight_smile:

Hi, I haven’t been to SRK in a LONG, time. But decided to check it out now and went here. Anyway I live in the San Fernando Valley specifically Reseda. But I’m in Paris right now as we also own an apartment here. Might be here across the pond for another year or so which means I won’t be back in LA anytime soon. I’m into fighters in general and have 3 superguns and 3 arcade cabs. I’ll try to host something if people are interested when I’m back in the country.

There’s a guy in Canoga Park that hosts FGC nights at his place two times a week, usually Wednesday and Saturday. He mainly does it for the streaming, and features CvS2, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear +R, and Hokuto no Ken. He recently got Tekken 7 (and everyone started playing that on CvS2 night instead of CvS2, boo) and I’ve played Garou there as well.

Here’s his Facebook. Message him, he should be cool with new people. I only found out about him last month!