Sagat's Challenge Mode

also, where do i see the titles at? I dont see whre i could set them to get the achievement

Yes, it’s timing. You might just be doing it too fast - the rhythm you need for the inputs is very precise, and in my experience, slower than you would think. Try getting the timing down for LK, LK and LK, LP, and then try tagging on the last LK.

You cancel the last LK with a FP Uppercut. No FADC…

Also, I’m stuck on TH4. Reading the tips here but can’t seem to get the crumple FA to hit before Dan recovers from the Tiger Shot. Sigh, back to the training room…

The problem I have is his Fake Kick. I can’t seem to pull it off. I press HK+HK quickly but it doesn’t register.

th4 was a bitch, especially since c.mp happens to whiff in the corner…

[quote=“aptlynamed”]

TH2
First get c.lk xx hp upper down pat. The cancel is quick.
For the 3 x c.lk, double tapping helps tons here. Just get the rhythm down.

[/Quote]

You can actually link the cr.lk into fp dp if you find that the motion is getting in the way. That’s how i do it now.

it’s abit easier if your j.rh hits at the tip instead of a close hit to avoid dashing under dan. You can also add in a cr.lp after the cr.mp if that makes it easier for you to space yourself. Also make sure you’re mid screen and not in the corner…makes your life MUCh easier.

here’s a vid of all the challenges completed.

[media=youtube]3AJHtk46ivY&feature=channel_page[/media]

Hey i desprately need help with the fake tiger kicks
is the a motion i should wait for sagat to do, or anything?
I tried mashing forward hk and nothing
i saw in the video, he cancels it when his knee hits chest level, but can’t do it
any advice???

Pretend like you’re bored and tapping your fingers on a desk. 1,2,3,4 … now take that motion and use your middle and index finger on the HK. Tap the HK with your middle finger and immediately tap it again with your index finger. It should almost touch just as your middle finger is leaving the button. This is much easier to do on a joystick, but still possible on a pad.

Push Dan in the corner. Jump up and HK on the way down. Do a neutral HK and keep pressing HK (fast). Took me about 2 seconds to pull it off.

man, finally finished Sagats hard challenge, that damn EX cancel move always throws me off :bluu: the video was very helpful in getting the timing down from challenge 3-5.

I need help I’m having problems with NORMAL trial 4

I’m on the Heavy kick Medium Punch then ex tiger shot to ex tiger uppercut

any tips on landing the tiger shot? I can’t seem to do it fast enough

Do the down-forward motion as you press med punch quickly do your EX button press as you do forw. down forw. for the uppercut EX.

For challenge 4 T genoc. to T Destr. set Dan up a quarter way from any corner - not in the corner - you’ll pass under him. Good luck.

Sad and pathetic but…

I can#t get to grips with Sagat’s first combo in the Normal Trial. Been playing SF for years but never really played it seriously til now so I guess I’m a noob in terms of my techincal levellol

I’m really struggling with my timing after the jumping HK and crouching MK, either I get a low tiger shot or get a tiger Knee but can’t cancel into the Tiger Genocide.

Really need help, a diagram showing all inputs and some general advice with regards to timing inputs would be very much appreciated. I’m using an arcade stick.

Thanks

I’m having trouble with 3x crouch LK + heavy tiger uppercut. Its the 3 crouch kick that’s giving me trouble. The most i can connect is 2 and even I can’t do that consistently. Not sure how to time it.

Yeah, I’m on this trial now too, I am having the same problems

Get the timing down for the first two low shorts… Then use that same timing to do the third. I don’t know… I just got a feel for the timing using the first two. The timing for the kicks is the hardest part.

i have the same problem. i can’t get the timing for the crouching MK to the tiger knee. any help would be appreciated.

same. i’ve been trying to double tap (middle finger drumming to index) but then i always have a hard time connecting the heavy tiger uppercut.

maybe i’m double tapping the wrong way?

Yeah, I’m a noob and stuck on this one too. There has to be some trick that I don’t understand.

I admit I am still a noob after 17 years of playing SF on and off

I was wondering if it is even possible to do TH2 on a SixAxiS gamepad, I have an Arcade In a Box on order, but I was wondering if the wireless causes any sort of delay to throw off the timing of the 3 crouching low kicks.

I find it funny so many people are struggling with the fake kick because I do it by ACCIDENT sometimes when I do a S. HK (which is frustrating because I just want to mash HK). Everyone, just hit HK as fast as you can use two fingers if you have to.