Sagat, Bison & Abel issues

Greetings. Tonight I ran into a string of killers who all seemed to play characters I’m uncomfortable against. Here’s the breakdown:

BISON

• cr. strong does not stuff head stomp like a lot of people say. Doesn’t even trade. Must be very strict/useless. What do you do against people who spam this?
  • after a blocked dive kick it seems like everyone just mashes the st. roundhouse OS. Shit’s annoying. Thoughts?
  • I get in and lose him a lot. He gets out with head stomp a lot.

ABEL

• lost. Completely lost. Don’t understand what’s going on here. Seems like with him and Bison, all they need is one meter to reset EVERYTHING and put you right back where you were.

SAGAT

• LK tiger knee is listed as -10 on block. Yet it seems unpunishable even at point blank range?
  • cross up MK on Sagat works but tiger uppercut will auto correct everytime.
  • I can’t stick my cross up dive kick very well against him. Is his hitbox weird?

You definitely can c.MP headstomps. You can also EX Snake Strikes, jb.HP, j.HK, U2 or walk under it.

Just frame trap them.

EX Headstomp? The timing is a little tougher to AA it but you can still c.MP, EX SS (+OS it) or walk under it.

Is there nothing in the MU thread to help you?

Go into training mode REC/PB. You can. It’s safe if the Sagat spaces it right.

After f.throw?

Yes it’s a little different. Go into training mode and practice on him.

Went into Training Mode and hammered out the options you gave me for head stomp. Thank you.

MU thread for Abel is ehhhhhhh.

Cross up MK on Sagat did refer to after F Throw.

to beat Abel with Rufus? Dive kick continuously and mash your face on the stick. Seriously, he can’t do shit about your pressure. If you’re afraid of them rolling out (I don’t see why), just grab more. They will NOT tech because the risk of teching will lead to a huge combo. They will sure as hell not random tornado throw. Throw and dive kick mixup just wrecks him in general.