Sa3

I need some more info on Sa3: what it can link with and how to do that 6x combo. Thanks!

6x combo? Like Back + MK -> QCF + MP xx SAIII?

That one’s used pretty frequently…

I know you can cancel to SAIII using: Standing MP (very useful) , Back + MP, Standing LP, Crouching LP, Crouching LK, Back + MK ummm…i’m probably forgetting some…

Some other SAIII combos I’ve seen :

• Standing HK linked into Standing MP xx SAIII
  • Back + LK -> Standing MP xx SAIII

wow…don’t know too many of em, that’s sad.

Somebody else should elaborate on corner juggles with Elec. Snake, I’m not too sure about all of those.

thanx…i already printed those…i’m going to practice…if ne one out can help me as well please do so…thanx

some others he missed,
standing lk xx ES
standing mk xx ES

any combo into the MP tornado hook then cancel into ES
if you are having trouble doing the b+Rh link to MP ES just do b+RH ES.

Alex can easily be juggled on the ES for all three hits, so any random landing of the LP tornado hook can be a free ES.

hmmm UOH, ES is very good as well, I almost never use it but everyone should.

There are no actual LINKS into SA3 though. Only links are for SA1

Okay…so what’s the UOH (universal overhead?) and can someone elaborate on a couple of juggles after the sa3 has landed? (I have the xbox version so if there are any differences in timing please say so)

UOH is mp+MK necro hops in the air, it’s a basic move like throw that everyone has. YOu can pretty much do it from anywhere and on a crouching opponent ge the super.

And unless you are playing against alex, hugo or urien. The corner juggle is the same for everyone. Jab Denpa then db+fierce.

If they are stunned it’s a different story but the variations in stun combos are to many to name and I am sure if you spent just a little time you could find a thread that already has them in it.

I can do it from anywhere? Don’t i have to be near them to connect the overhead? Like everyone else?

he means everywhere in range of the uoh hitting :wink: you dont have o be UBERCLOSE to them unless its meaty, but take a step back when standing next to them, and then uoh super =)

ok i just watched sugiyama’s vid…he does the uoh with b+mp, then lp spin, db+fierce…or mp spin w/ saIII…thanx guys!

haha he did that like once in evo2k4 ye :wink: its best to do b+lk instead of mp, because its easier to link