SA3: A Gentlemen's Discourse!

Its never a good idea to use a shoulder cancel to SAIII but I have used strong flash chop to cancer to either jab or strong stungun (depending on what this guy is thinking of countering me with.

I’ve also messed with the block stun of the A-town stomps and have hit a couple people going to throw me with ken and chun even into a stun gun.

At least for me, learning how to red parry against yun/chun/ken is about the only way to make sure I have that hit confirm with mk SAII because getting lockdown by any of these guys/girls is the last thing Alex needs to survive to round 2.

Definitely used SAI agains’t characters that take made damage like gouki. I think a funny way of getting it is through doing a cross over mk ddt on their wakeup into SAI and if they roll I think its even better to hit this shit. lol

You have no life left and your parry is scrub level and you will die if you gaurd even one hit of it. Not as easy as it sounds young man.

And you got to that point because you picked a stupid super to begin with.
And I bet you I could block plenty of hits before dying, because normals don’t chip. Theory fighter isn’t real!!!

If you did not commit to an attack before (guessing), EX nor super will save you “after” the screen goes black.

why would I commit to anything other than blocking meanwhile I’m blocking?

Or can we stop talking like we’re the fucking riddler and speak regular american?

American is not a language nor a race of people. American is a nationality.

That’s like saying women are a substantial addition to the work force. It’s just WRONG.

For the love of god he would stun gun both of you over this. >_>

Any way anyone else have a hilarious antics that do work against people who have no idea how to avoid stun gun? Because every super has a purpose even if its a stupid one.

Stun Gun is givin to ignorant people. pun.

dammit sanchez if that isnt the funniest vid ive seen all week

seconded.

lol regular american.

Why wouldn’t you block and not continue to block…unless you want to give the match to your opponent…

That’s what I wanted to know but he went off on my american.

If you gaurd Chun’s SA II with no gaurd damage you die. Parry or comit to an attack before the screen gose black to stop SA II. In black screen you can not input any commands. If you gaurd low forward into SA II you are forced to “gaurd block” red parry (“in american”).

Really I only use the sa2. ITs not like Alex has much choice hist sa1 is okay but still not that good but the sa3 is garbage.

It really is, there is no excuse.

SA III is very good in that it does two things very well:

1. It punishes tick throws harshly. More of a forcefull response than jumping out of a throw and it puts heavy pressure on the enemy to stop SGHB everytime they see it come on the screen. The counter balance of 85 damage to a miss timed response vs getting hit with a dp is massively in favor of Alex every time.

2. And secondly makes Ken players spam DP’s like crazy.
    And there are ways to throw SGHB that even if you respond correctly your DP will miss or worse get stuffed.

Beware…:devil:

Note: [short kick slash elbow is not the correct set up on gaurd] Air corner juggle only.

I don’t really agree with using SAI.

It has 3 frame start up. It’s so easy to jump out of it on reaction. All somebody has to do is hold up when they see the super flash, making anything but parry -> super/ HP flash chop -> super kind of ridiculous.

Plus If you parry a move, doesn’t mk xx SAII do close to the same amount of damage anyways?

Tested on Gouki:

Standing Forward kick cancled into SA II=74 Damage

HyperBomb=88 Damage

They do not do the same damage.

Super Grabs that have invinciblity are great frame trap interrupts and they can not be parried.

I didn’t say they weren’t. I’m saying that if they didn’t input a command and they see hyper bomb activate, they still have time to input up and jump out of it.

I agree. But you can see a person commit and then punish that commitment with HyperBomb.

Like I said in an earlyer post, ground parry against any jump-in attack= HyperBomb.

HyperBomb is a fear tactic and makes people give Alex breathing room that he normaly would not get.