SA2, Jupiter/Temporal Thunder

While I recognize use of this super is gimmicky and stupid at best, I like to break it out every now and again for laughs. Does anyone have any advice (100% stuns?) to share on this?

Currently I only know of comboing into it off a tackle, be it c.HP -> Tackle xx Thunder. In the corner, could one do c.HP -> Tackle -> Tackle xx Thunder?

If by some chance this topic devolves into just a gimmick discussion topic, anyone got any 2I Urien strats?

You can do this vs Gouki (and Remy too I think) for stun:

(j. HK), cr. HP, EX Hedbutt, HK Tackle --> Jupiter Thunder for stun, and then death by taunting and going for cr. HP, tackle, tacke or Ex Tackle then tackle, tackle

You can use it as an ok aa if you don’t do it too much and time it right

For that Gouki combo, you don’t need to do a taunt to finish him off.

for the ender combo just: Jump in RH, Standing Strong, EX Headbutt, Jab/Stong Metallic Sphere, Short Crush, Jab Headbutt.

I know I’m bumping, but I actually just watched an RX combo on youtube.

st. MP > EX Headbutt > MK Tackle > MK Tackle > st. MP xx Thunder > rape

do the CYBORG COP SPECIAL:
do fireball, hold, if they jump immediately let go and super cancel.

:rofl:

I’m curious as to something, but which Tackle ver. if super-canceled will knock them away and not get hit by the Thunder?

Tidbit; in 2I, all versions of Uriens Tackles (except EX) will connect all 5 hits if supercanceled into.

As far as I know, any tackle can hit, any tackle can miss.

There are a few factors related to that. If you tackle a neutral opponent (Didn’t throw out a poke or anything) then it should connect. If you hit them when they threw out a poke or something, then they’ll be able to block the thunder.

You could also cancel too late or something like that, there are alot of factors to consider.

Back in the day I used to do this cheap combo…

Anti-air fireball, tackle, ex-tackle, tackle

strong (resets), SA2

If they start to parry it, the juggle count resets. So if you can stop them from parrying, you can tackle them over again and use the same combo.

It’s silly, I know. :looney:

who gets hit with AA fireballs these days!?!?