SA1 Vs SA3

wtf, I tried it this weekend. Max range SA1 on Ken. Whiffed. What’s up what that!?!?

:wtf:

did it?!?

ok. i’m gonna test today :lol:. i don’t have a DC, PS2 or XBOX, so i will have to put 50 cents in :lol:.

:rock:

ya it’ll whiff when ur too far away, I am not sure about Corkscrew I have seen the first hit whiff and the rest of the hits connect… but the damage is ass then.

Miguel, is that you??! If it is, this is Will (Remy from UBC) saying wassup.

SA2!? :wtf: :rofl:

:lol:

wassup, man?

i haven’t seen you in years! like, literally!

if you go on MSN, hit me up man. i think i had you on my list, but you just disappeared. we gotta play some!

well after some hardcore gaming i think imma convert to sa1… you get the most of your damage after links especially after dart shot… I like to end the match quickly hehe

I’m still scared to play against you lol. If you’re on xboxlive add me, atleast I don’t have to pay $.50 every time to get owned :slight_smile:

I noticed after a ex mg or c.rh in the corner alot of peeps do jab mg then follow up… I found that the easiest most damaging follow up is the lk version of the back swing… it does a really nice chunk and i noticed its the most damaging special he has outside of ex and it benefits better with damage reduction when u do cancel to a super because of the one hit from the back swing before the hits of the super… yea u can do a f.mk>uppercut but I had times when my uppercut whiffed and I had some supers for dinner lol… the back swing works for me and the damage is only 1 point less vs the f.mk>uppercut…

yeah, man. i wholeheartedly agree.

it happened to me today. i did s. roundhouse x EX MGB midscreen and i was wanting to do twds + forward x fierce Jet Uppercut to finish. twds + forward hit, but my fierce Jet whiffed. it was a close match between me and my buddy’s Ken, had i connected on that i would have won, but i missed. so i ate s. fierce x strong Shoryuken xx Shippu and lost :shake:.

in the corner, against the non-sweepables (Shotos, Twins, 12, Urien & Hugo), if i have a super handy and i land a c. roundhouse, i just do that combo you posted. jab MGB -> short SSB xx super. pretty hefty damage.

Do the toward-mk as late as u can.

yeah. in the corner, it’s no problem. but since i’ve had some midscreen mishaps, sometimes i prefer to do the safest post-EX MGB finisher: forward Ducking Uppercut :lol:.

well for me doing the f.mk as late as possible only works for me sometimes, sometimes I whiff and miss out on damage… in mid screen I just do duck.upper, in the corner I do short swing…

when your in the corner…jump up fp, st.rh, short swing, SAI…INSANE DAMAGE!!! dudley went on a man hunt for the best boxing trainer money can buy I tell you!!! or maybe its his butler??? hmmmm lol

and what about his c.fp?? anti poke vs some characters and its seems to be the BEST anti air in the game it even stops dive kicks from twins… the other day this guy jumped at me and I did a c.fp while he’s high in the air it still reaches him and he parried it then came down with an attack and I parried his attack… seems like c.fp has good recovery if u do it early on an anti air

Whenever I do towards+forward, I wait for the actual opponent’s body to get about equal with my own. I usually go to practice mode and do it with Urien. For some odd reason, he really works for me as far as getting my timing down. Must be the height or something.

And not to get off topic, but in the 3S Requiem video, I saw Vic do cr.RH, dash, uppercut on Chun Li. :wow:

Can anybody confirm that? I was damn hot. :tup:

its easier to do on urien for some reason. i was doing it vs the computer clearly too early and 2 hits still conencted, weird. just like how s.rh xx ssb works on urien mid screen. there are lots of cool dash combos you can do on chun/alex/oro/elena/Q. the most damaging one is sweep, sweep, dash, c.mp xx hp dp. I think that combo is mostly for flash because f+mk xx hp dp does 2 points more. btw this combo is after an ex mgb, like the video.

c.fp is a really good AA, i use it alot, it also beats out some ground pokes randomly.

i donnnnnnnnnnno… i dont rely on that too much =/ it still has some slight recovery… and against parry happy people (i kno all too many -_-) u can still eat a nice kick in the face…:xeye:

id just stick to strings

an early c. fierce as anti-air will allow you to parry/block your opponent’s counter if it’s parried. when you’re pressuring someone in the corner, you can use it ala Ken’s far s. fierce or Ryu’s/Akuma’s s. roundhouse.

and yeah, c. roundhouse x 2 -> dash -> c. strong x fierce Jet is the hotness :lol:.

to anyone who cares to answer:

why does twds + forward x fierce Jet do more damage than c. strong x fierce Jet? shouldn’t it be the same since both normals are medium attacks? does Dudley have any other normals with different damage rates?

whats the best poke vs chun?? s.rh??

s.rh but not as a poke, mainly just baiting s.fp. j.rh is probably the best move in this match.

what about her c.mk, I just block or parry depends on situation