SA1 Vs SA3

sa2 can be canceled from his fp or f+fp…

sa2 can be linked from his c.mp just like ken, no other super can do unless close

sa2 can be linked from s.rh, no other super can unless close

sa2 can be linked after some of dud’s chains…

I win more fights vs ryu with his rh kick with sa2 than i do other supers…

j.deep fp, s.rh. upper takes off like 75 percent stun on a ryu size stun bar… land one of these baby’s after a few hits and match is yours…

Ya with Sa2, u can do low rh, ducking upper, and then crap.

or when u hit someone outta the air, instead of resetting ppl with ducking supers, u can do ducking… crap.

sa2 sucks, eddiew and geese seriously stop trying to argue that its good.

I don’t think SA2 is necessarily crap, it’s an okay super. It’s just that SA1 and SA3 are far superior (like most ppl pointed out), so it’s kinda pointless to pick SA2.
I prefer SA3, because it gives a lil bit more leeway for randomness and I think it has more uses overall (chip damage, anti-air duck xx super, etc). But I use SA1 against bigger chars & Chun-li…

lol im just bringing out the positive things about sa2 dud can deal some damage with out a super hit hits takes off chunks… i also use the other super but i rotate between sa2 and sa3 sa2 is for a zoner dud with more link options plus fp cancel to super from max distance is too good his fp priority is probably 2nd to chun’s but it takes off more damage and stun and be canceled… even the f.fp were he lunges forward can be canceled to sa2

plus the way i play is different from what i see…

Meh I guess you’ve got a point… I do agree that its not a crappy super, just not his best one.

I’ve also seen Necro beasts with Slam dance and Hugo with Megaton tho…

yea when i use sa3 i play 50/50 its too good not to use… vs like chun its what i mainly use i just look for an open and jump in with a very deep rh its hard to parry and after I land I do c.lk x 2 or overhead into the super and after that u score a knockdown if u land super and u rush in and 50/50 until chun guess’s right

U dont have to guess right with the 50/50 , u can block that on reaction.

aww come on stop trying to be hard on me… the overhead is fast as shit

I think BillyKane once said it’s almost impossible to react to the f+rh overhead. It’s so damn fast. And after I watched the So Cal FFA vids with VictoLy, Arlieth, 5tar, and Pyro, they were bitching at Vic and one of them was like “Guess Vic, that’s what we have to do” [commenting after Vic said he blocked something from 5star].

thats only because there is throwing, and once u try to defend all 3 options (high, low or throw) u open yourself up.

another interesting thing i found with dud is the priority of his c.rh… its weird… well when im fighting a ground strong ken and its risky to jump in and his crouching attacks are getting in your way… i found that doing his c.rh far away from ken’s c.mk not in range and he sticks out his c.mk, dud’s c.rh grabs ken’s toes and lifts him up its wierd but it works and if i land that i rh.duck super to get in close and get some more damage in…

The reason that’s generally not safe to do is because it’s so punishable on whiff. But yeah, the priority is pretty sick. I’ve seen it trade with Ken’s fierce Shoryuken.

c.rh is pretty good when playing footsies because no one blocks low vs dudley mid screen.

haha i know because everyone i fight always get hit with c.lk x2 super and they complaing that they parried it cuz it looks like a high attack :tup:

but yea its hard to get in with those mk’s coming at u unless i bait a parry

another tactic I use with dud is walking f.jab’s ibuki style, it throws your opponent off and make u feel more like a boxer hehe :tup:

I highly doubt when the pressure is on, and your in a wake-up situation, you can just see it coming. But I wouldn’t know I don’t play 3S alot, So just ignore this post, lol.

The only characters I’ve seen Dudley use SAII against in high-level matches have been Ibuki and Akuma just because they take so much damage, and it’s not like you couldn’t just use SAI for more reliability anyways.

SAII is not good, face it.

SA2 Is Just Too Bad
SA3 Is The Best DM To Make Quick Damage, And SA1 The Best For Juggles
Am I Right?

if you’re talking juggles as in with more hits, then Rocket is best since it has 11 to Cork’s 5.

but, if you’re talking reliability, Cork is better because it will not spit your opponent out. Rocket will sometimes do that depending on the height you cancel into it. sometimes Necro and 12 will bounce the other way when being juggle in the corner with Rocket. Hugo as well. vs. Remy, if you do s. roundhouse x strong Jet xx Rocket, he’ll bounce the other way after the 2nd Uppercut. happens vs. Alex and Chun too. sometimes Alex doesn’t get spit out, but it’s not like you’ll wanna keep taking that risk.

so, long story short, Cork has the more reliable hit rate when it comes to anti-airs and juggle sequences. crappy damage in the juggle sequences, but hey, it’s not like you’re supposed to super cancel at the end of a long EX MGB juggle.

i still prefer Rocket over Corkscrew though. the guaranteed full damage after a max range twds + roundhouse is just too much to ignore :lol:.

someone say Rolling Thunder? :lol:. it’s a fun super, but i wouldn’t use it in a serious match.

or maybe i will :lol:.

:rock: