S.lk XX SPD(NO HAND?)

Hey Guys, have you noticed getting random SPDs instead of Greenhand when doing s.lk XX ex/lp greenhand? I didnt use to get this in v.2012 but im getting it too often randomly in Ultra, so much so that its lost me a few important matches!

Are you sure its not because you’ve recently switched to stick. Assuming you played on pad during v 2012.

I’m just going to assume, your hitting UF instead of F, and your beginning from DB. It can happen occasionally.

Are you hiding any DB, in your command?

Have you looked at all the different ways to perform it? I feel, incorporating the DF, DF shortcut is one of the fastest ways to do it.

Can you review any vids with input display turned on.

Otherwise French Houston, we have a problem!

I switched to Square from OCTA-stick when Ultra hit, but after Japan I have switched back. But yeah im hiding tons of DB and B in my walking. But I think you actually pointed it out, im gonna test it out. and if so, you saved me loads of random lost dmg and punished fails.

I might actually end in UF when I cancle. Because I whiffpunish with s.lk with f + s.lk + df + f + 2PP, and maybe im ending in UF sometimes because I know I wont jump anyway. Im gonna look out for it, thanks a lot mayne!

Hey, Veggey.

I am having good success with a new method for the Far LK xx EXGH o/s on stick

I used square gate, LS-32 Seimitsu, so the throw is smaller than a sanwa. But it should work the same.

With my method I never get LK kara~EXGH, as I bypass frames 5 to 6 of the kara.

F, D, F on the stick, two fingers on the LK button, quickly remove the same two fingers and press and Hold LP and MP.

Using the same fingers, helps to time the option select, to bypass the LK kara.

So, what I am doing is timing the LP and MP to be pressed in the final recovery frames of the far LK.

Give it a shot.

So for the Standing LK xx LPGH o/s

I would recommend F, D, F and using the same finger for LK, then removing that finger and press and hold LP

For me, I will be training this option select with TWO fingers, as I can either use LPGH or EXGH. So for me, TWO fingers on LK then TWO fingers on LP.