Rugal A-Groove

Rugal actually IS good at A-groove… since he got alot of options on when to activate CC, and RC of God-press IS DA BOMB! At mid-range, RC a mid or fierce God-press to punish (rather, surprise) an opponent who tries to throw fireballs etc.

My Rugal CC is plain simple yet effectife and easy;

RC God-press, activate CC, (s.LP, j.FP x3)x3, s.LP then god-press using LP then before the meter ends, do a lvl1 Gigantic pressure super. Decent amount of damage and simple to execute. Also, instead of God-press as starter, you can also use Air smasher then activate. But if anyone of you guys know a better and more effective CC for Rugal, pls post it here. :karate:

U don’t have to press s.lp after the godpress, u can just do godpress, jump up and activate, jump fierce blabla.

Also u can do an anti air cc: activate, genocide cutter cancel after 1st hit into fierce godpress, jump fierce blabla!

Also, if u have them in the corner and ur doing some kind of guard crush stuff, and you manage to hit them with an RC shield, u can also activate off that.

or you can god press, activate, :mp: xx :hp: god press x N, god press super. not really sure which one does more damage, but this one is pretty bad ass since you’re smacking them into the corner repeatedly.

he also has an excellent anti-air cc of Activate, :d: + :hk: xx shield xx god press, whatever.

my Rugal combo is easy to do and very strong lets see i start out with a jumping roundhouse kick then close up standing mk then hp god press then in the corner hit the cc then do repeted hk’s until the whole meter is gone then do the super god press then bamm 9000+ dmg! i also just try to get them in corner and hit the cc then trip with hk and do repeted hk’s until meter is gone then do super god press aND thats like 7200 dmg