Rufus can do combos too!

Hi, this is my first post on these forums. I’ve been playing SFIV since it was released and Rufus has been my main pretty much since the start.

The trouble with Rufus’ is that his best combos are also quite simple but he does have some flashy if highly impracticle ones. I made a video which includes some of my favourites :slight_smile:

Whoa nice video and combos dude. Subscribed!!:slight_smile:

Can you get us any damage info of any of them? Also, are there any combos that are character specific (besides non-corner ultra 1)?

Loving dem super combos. You should of put some of those char. specific standing strong x2 combos too. Would of made the video perfect.

The damage on these combos is not worth the difficulty for the most part :frowning: The only one of them I really use on a regular basis is the crossup MK combo on Rog because the st.LK to st.MP link makes it pretty easy, and the ultra link isn’t that hard with some practice. Does just under 500 I think.

I recorded a st.MP x2 combo but decided not to put it in, sorry!

I take it the damage scaling is horrible for some of them albeit second juggle into ultra looks like it’s doing about 600. Nonetheless good to see what’s possible with Rufus, some of which I couldn’t have seen coming at all (such as cr.mk into super). Fascinating if good work.

Can some one help me with this combo s.lk s.lk c.mk ex tornado or does it even work? I have alot of trouble with plinking timing ESP when it evolves lp or lk .

Yes that combo works, you can even do st.lk, cr.mk xx hp gt although st.mp is easier. I’m not sure what more I can say then just keep at it, maybe you could try it on someone with a bigger hitbox like Gouken or something, that might make it easier.

Edit: Are you doing the combo after a divekick? If not that could be your problem as you might be out of range for the cr.mk :slight_smile: