Roundhouse Kick L

Is there any use for this move or is it just something the developers threw in there for the hell of it?

Fakes into throw setups, using it to Kara FFC (can help with covering multiple techs).

But in short, no not really.

What about uses for M or H outside of combos?

I messed with some stuff using H version to low profile under characters on incoming and hit them with a crossup assist, you can get the actual kick to hit crossup too, it’s kinda good but there are better incoming mixups. It’s also one of his only two lows, so that’s worth knowing, but it’s slower than cr.H and can only be Super cancelled so…

M…nah, i got nothing.

What ARE Frank’s incoming mix-ups, besides the obvious roll ones?

So if I perform a block string on someone who is blocking standing and I open them up using Roundhouse Kick H, I can only expand on that with a super right? (Aside from X-Factor use)

• Jump above them and Knee Drop. - Best with assist like Drones, Missiles, Spitfire Twice etc that is active for a long time to continue pressure if blocked. True 50/50 if aimed right, and then assist allows you to cancel the knees into a roll for another 50/50
  • Jump S late in a jump arc, roll - Confirm if they pushblocked, if they did, you’ve got a free FFC.
  • (Best in the corner) go stand right underneath where they’re coming in, hit crouching M, it hits on both sides.

There’s much much much more, but it’s really dependant on your assists, since i have Missiles, a lot of the time i’m happy to just greet them with Jump MMS, if they were pressing something and it hits, fine, if not better believe missiles are locking you in the corner, and if you’re in the corner against Frank + Missiles you are officially my bitch.

2nd question, yes. Unless you have a setup with an assist that allows you to link a normal afterwards.

CP Your zombies into Roll–> jump 33/66’s.

[media=youtube]guNZxGhIMTw[/media]

:wink:

Are u plinking he command for ffc right after the l roundhouse? Does it auto correct?

It autocorrects but I am manually inputting SRK twice. Its hard to do.

I recorded it to show that the same input will handle both techs.

it can be used to cancel out of the emergency roll into it. so… use it to fake a cross up when doing roll + assist setups. it looks really weird cause if timed perfectly frank glitches in them for a couple frames then is in front of them again.

1. Thanks for the tip
  2. My cat’s name is Lulu
  3. What are 33/66’s that NonSexualRice refers to?

The 33/66 is that Frank’s Zombie crosses up and it’s a high low along with left/right. Your opponent only has 1 option out of 3 to escape it.

I’m gonna need some info on that because that sounds dirty as all hell

Yeah i still don’t understand that setup either.