Rouge Strats?

I just picked up rouge and i need some good teams/strats
I play with CapCom Cable Doom colossus marrow Sent Tronne and guile regularly any teams with 2 of them and strats would help

is this her longest air combo ?
s(lp lk mp mk hk) sj(lp lk mp mk qcf hp(repeating puch)its 14 hits

i know about the speed boost semi infinite

i need to know some air dashing tactics and how to do that diving kick corner trap.

I also need to know how to take advantage of her throw assist right now i’m using dash assist

a list of who gives what enhancement would be great too but that probably asking for too much

The ones i know are
DEFENSE Doom Magneto Ruby Heart Iron Man/War Machine Colossus* SPEED Marrow Wolverines Chun Li Strider LIFE Jill Shuma Gorath POWER Akuma Cable SUPER ARMOR Sentinel Colossus*

i haven’t read all of it but have you checked the other thread for some of this stuff? i’m not a great rogue player (and i won’t pretend to be =p) but even i know that her dash assist is trash, it starts at the edge of the screen and not where your character is, like most assists. It’s almost useless mid-screen. If you can’t get the hang of her throw type then try her aaa, you can do some cool shit with it. you say you use tbonne so… try (with tbonne) c.lk, c.mk, rogue assist, tbonne’s lp gun. from there you can do w/e you like to them. um… as far as using the throw assist you can just dash to the other side of the screen and juggle/otg them when they fall. you can also get right behind them and do king kobun with tbonne, it’ll hit them immediately after rogue lets them go.

nice tronne strats… i’m gonna use them for my chick team marrow rouge tronne

bone burst/captain sword/air shinku hadouken/AHVB/tempest/Lightning storm and hail storm/colossus power dive(timing is hard)/jin tornado/Silver.S lightning thing/omega destroyer/air artic attack all work from her throw assist i’m wondering what else can work

In corner, Tron on point, Rogue Anti Air Assist…

Thrown with Tron, OTG lk (call Rogue at the same time), standing fp (rogue hits), qcf fp. The gun hits and holds them there. Now you can either do the lunch rush super (on most sized characters), King Kobun Super, or do the little Kobun launch special (f df f lp) and let it hit them, throw again and repeat ths process.

If you got Rogue and Tron together try clp cmp cfp then call Tron, as soon as you finish the launch do an air dash under the opponent. If the opponent doesn’t black right the Tron rings will hit. If you time it right you can dash under the person and end up on the other side for a reset. Enjoy