Rolento Appreciation Thread

I know the game just came out, but im digging his vibe. My only wish is that he could throw those nades other then in his super.

he uses them when he does his back throw.

lol i meant like as an actual move, throw some nades and they would just linger keeping the apposition worried for a short while.

I can’t wait until people start saying hes cheap, they might not be wrong lol

just took him online for the second time… i can’t lose, thank you based rolento!

I haven’t got the game yet myself, but from what I’ve seen and what little I’ve played, I really like Rolento. Like not because he is potentially top tier, but because he just seems so fun to play with. Maybe I’m just ignorant, but a character like this just doesn’t seem to exist in SSF4 and that’s one of the reasons that I didn’t really ever attempt to get good at it-if he is indeed top tier and considered a quote/unquote “broken character” in this game, how many of you will still play him?

I wish Rolento would still have his grenade taunt :/. I’m also feeling Rolento. Paired with Raven: having a blast :smiley:

Also I wish he had his scouter jump D:

I never played the alpha games because I was to young but now I know why everyone loves him. He is so fun to play with and looks cools doing it to, wish capcom would have put Karin in this game as well.

rolento has taken me to top 80 online.

i can’t lose, 33 win streak lolol

just hop on your poll, bounce off the wall, do a roll. GO CRAZY!

yeap.

I definitely miss the grenade taunt lol so BOSS

at 6000 BP with Rolento / Akuma, really feeling their synergy