Rogue/Tron/ Storm Combos & Strats (Need Help)

I’m interested in learning Vegita’s X’s team. Tron and rogue together are too much fucking damage and i want to learn that shit. Anyone know any good combos, strategies, etc.

Any input would help.

Not a bad team, rogue is quick when she uses speed power-up

whats up?

this is calypso, rodj’s homie. anyway im posting from my phone i play rouge/mag or ironman/sent. i tried using rouge/sent/tronn but it wasnt working out and my tronn aint no mike z. (sheds a tear) i dont know if it will help much but with rouge on point: tkb air dash, hp, hk, land, quick d.hk,dash, s.lkx2, s.hk call tronn, sj.hp, air dash behind them before u land d.hk, do another combo into tronn. this will kill mag or storm.

i’m back

yes that right I’m back…I’m playing with her again hard core. This is only because I truly do miss her, I realize it at the last regionel tourny when Me, brad and chris won the team tourny.
Me and my boy duane had a long talk and I’m playing with her from now on and never leaving her again.

‘‘Rogue/Storm/Tron…for all Time’’ Quote

:sad: God Speed. lol.

On the other topic I had some q’s, mind putting in your insight? They got answered (for the most part) but wouldn’t hurt from the best Rogue in the country.

Yes!

Very glad to hear it pat. I played some guy named codiac at family fun arcade in cali, anyway he was desent with rogue, he also said jumpee helped him learn rogue/cyc, he says he knows you too. I wish i could see your vid vs joeR. Anyway I hope you can help me take my rogue to that next level. Your input is much appriciated.

Yeah Good shit Vegita X. I have some of your matches on my laptop. The one vs Nestor, and the one versus DSP. That’s the shit i’m trying to learn. I mean i can play pretty good with the team, but i want to be rediculous with that team. Rogue Powered up with Tron is fucking retarded. Most people barely survive the Launch, Sj. HP into Tron Assist thingy. It rapes lifebars.

Even tho the smart thing would be to keep Tron as an assist, i often tend to use her first. I can usually combo off of Rogue’s Anti Air assist into the Lp Gun, then variate from there. But i want to know some good strategies for this team, so like i said before…

Input…need it.
Besides we need a rogue combo thread anywayz so…

BTW Vegita-X, I thought you quit using Rogue?

Yay! No one is posting combos…
C’mon People…

I tend to favor Rogue/Capcom more.

im trying to make a morrigan/rogue/capcom team work but it s pretty rough right now. i love rogue with speed up, she can do the easiest infinite in the game.

Rogue/Tron is really hard to work with for me IMO. I need an AA of some sort to be effect against the super-teams.:sad:

It’s difficult for sure. Especially if they know how to guard break you. :sad:
My Mid-tier fun group used to be Rogue/Thanos/Tron. But mostly I use Rogue/Sent/Cyke or Rogue/Storm/Cyke. I know Commando’s AAA is godly but Cyke is such a good character so if your down to the line, you know you can depend on him.

Rogue/Storm/Sent

I tend to favor Rogue/Storm/Sent(proj.) because i dont like to be left with
tronn at the end, 2 combos with rogue assisted by sent equals dead character.
Its almost as much damage as tronn, c.lk, c.lp, c.hp, call sent, sj.hp, d+hk,
power drain. Rogue/Tronn is the shit though, 2 combos, bye magneto.

I used to use Rogue/IM/Cyke but now I use Rogue/Sent/Capcom because Rogue’s AC’s with Capcom’s AAA does CHUNKS of damage each time.

I love shocking Magz players when I just do that combo like 3 times and they’re like, “WTF my Mags is dead already?!”:badboy::rofl:

Unfortunately Cyke AAA is more of an intermediate not a damage tool.

I tend to use Rogue/IM/Sent, Rogue/Mag/Sent, or Rogue/Sent(proj)/Cyc
proj. for damage). I might try Rogue/Cyc/CapCom instead of Cyc, but yeah id rather have Cyc left than Capcom, and he stops run away storm a little better. If I could play Rogue/Capcom like jumpee id give it more thought. What are your guys
opinions on Rogue/Mag/Cyc, is it better than rogue/mag/sent(proj)?

If you’re going to use Rogue/Mag/Cyke I suggest you used Magz first.

The best mag/rogue team

Whats the best mag/rogue team?

At this time I am using mag/rogue/sent(proj). Opinions and team idea’s
are greatly appreciated.

With Tron on point and Rogue on AAA there’s a nice corner combo. If you land a throw with Tron, do a cllk and a standing fierce. Call Rogue when you clk and cancel the standing fierce into a fp stun gun (whatever that move is). Rogue should slam them into the gun to stun them, then jump fp and catch them on the bounce and throw them again. Some characters are tall enough so you can do the lunch rush super after the gun catches them. Nice and damaging.

Is rogue/sent(proj)/doom any good? I know vegita used to play that team I dont know if he used proj for sent though.