Rising Knee Crush!

anymore advance tactic of using this air-thorw ??
i often use that as anti air …

s.mp, ex knee as anti-air
1 hit c.hp (the shoulder), knee
c.lk, ex knee for a low hitting combo (his only one?)

which one’s more effective ??

RKC or stampede ??

'tis not an air throw.

but 'tis a good thing

thanks , looks like an air-throw , which can be poked off , parried off ? but un-techable

( some local player tech-off my oro’s air-throw , woah ! )

The rising knee can be parried.

When you’re on the ground, combo into EX rising knee instead of EX flash chop if you’re close enough (with s.mk); more stun. I think if you’re jumping in more or less on top of them, then you’ll land close enough to go s.mk into EX rising knee, but it will only hit if they’re standing. Also do this combo if you somehow manage to land a fierce flash chop up close.

i wanted to use RKC as mix-ups and trap …
any tips …

now that local players able to counter off my P-bomb-meaty which is wake-up and got captured <-- isn’t effective anymore

Stick with just using it as an anti air, where it’s more guaranteed. Obviously you don’t want to get out of hand in mixing up with it and having it come out, catch nothing and get fucked for it. The air stampede is the closest you’re going to get for mix ups and somewhat trapping. Lk AS into another AS tends to catch a lot of people off guard.

when they get cornered ,do they jump-off frequently … ?

^ noobs yes i’ve started catching people with this pretty frequently [media=youtube]kYYP0h1tdjM[/media]

Generally, I use it as an anti-parry tech against guys who like to jump-in parry a lot. They jump in, do s.strong and just input EX Rising Knee. They parry the s.strong, chances are they won’t parry the EX Knee. They miss the parry on the s.strong, they get hit by both s.strong and EX Knee. Of course, if your opponent catches on, then switch out EX Knee for EX Flash Chop, or whatever else you can think of.

It’s really not that great a move. Hell, a lot of characters can just crouch underneath it and it whiffs (twins coming to mind). Use sparingly.