Riptor is live!

For ultra pack owners only :slight_smile:

HAPPY HUNTING FOLKS!

I have Season 2 Ultra Edition and she’s not showing for me yet.

Go to manage game from the XBL menu and try to re-install.

NM, everything just started DLing, got a metric fuck ton of Exp. for unlocking all the endings too.

11gb update fml

I can’t wait to mash HP for easy mode combos

edit: fucked around with her, wow, her running game is fun as fuck. Loving the firebreathing too. I am a little shocked how fast she can be at times.

Maybe I need to adjust to her matchup but playing vs Riptor feels damn annoying atm.
Her range, priority and mixups are very good,

I dunno if it’s me but I cannot break her HP linkers sometime, it give me the orange “!” while she is cleary doing HP 3 times :confused:

Any Riptor players have any advice for taking on Kan-ra? Can’t seem to figure a proper way to deal with bugs.

Is it just me or is her aerial tail flip a bit strict with the command? Often times after getting a hard knock down then putting down a Flame Carpet my jumping QCB+K just doesn’t come out. I noticed going to neutral first helps a lot, but it kinda annoys me that I can’t just get it to work more fluidly the way you can with Sadira’s air specials.

Edit: I suggested a fix on the official forums in the Dev. Feedback thread. Sadly I think it will get overlooked since 95% of the discussion on there is about costumes, win poses, stages, and character wish lists. :disappointed: