Rip michael jackson

August 29, 1958 ? June 25, 2009

Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and set the world dancing to exuberant rhythms for decades has died.

CNN has confirmed with the LA coroner that Jackson is dead.

“Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times,” the LA Times newspaper reported on its website.

There was no immediate comment from spokespersons for Jackson, who was known as the King of Pop, for hit albums that included Thriller and Billie Jean.

The singer was rushed to the UCLA Medical Centre Friday morning (NZT).

The LA Times says paramedics went to the singer’s home and found he was not breathing. They performed CPR at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.

TMZ reported staff at the hospital tried to resuscitate Jackson but he was completely unresponsive. The website also says that witnesses saw Jackson’s sister, La Toya Jackson, running into the hospital sobbing after he was reportedly pronounced dead.

A true legend i only hope history will be more gracious towards the king of pop and his music will far out live the people that were so determined to ruin a legend.

love you michael and your music has touched so many of us.

rest in peace bro

yeah, serious business, too effing bad about that. Imo it wasn’t his time, I wish he couldve at least made one more album. Its just very sad, I think.

This guy is a revolutionary in music and entertainment industry, no matter what people say he did or did not do, he deserves a seat in heaven.

Amen.

RIP Micheal Jackson, i’ll always remember those classic hits…

Thriller

R.I.P Michael Jackson!! Man I never thought I would hear that the man, the myth, the legend would have actually died even though no 1 can escape the inevitable it just doesn’t seem like it’s real! Man I know millions and millions of people all across the world no matter what age, gender, or race will ever doubt that this man was guy who revolutionized pop music and is the undisputed “King Of Pop”! There are hundreds of entertainers and pop stars who would agree that he influenced their careers more than anyone has ever done or will ever do! Let us not forget the top dancers in the world who all have 1 point mimicked him and proceeded to take it to another level of entertainment. Stars like Genuine, Omarion, Justin Timberlake, T Pain, Usher, and Chris Brown just to name a small portion of them. I for 1 was a VERY big M.J. fan growing up and still was until his demise. I remember back in the day mimicking his moves (well atleast tryin to) in the mirror saying that 1 day people will recognize my dancing skills as they do his! Well to this day I’m no M.J but I can still “cut a rug” sort a speak. Anyways I have said somewhat of a piece of what I wanted to say but there is not enough time for me to sit here and say what he has done for the music and entertainment world! With that I say with millions and millions of people all across the world to you Michael Jackson…R.I.P, thank you for the great memories, and you will be sorely missed!

VDO

r.i.p. mj

rip mj

[media=youtube]HirCVfk9z8g[/media]
seriously…

It’s been over a year now. R.I.P. M.J.

M.J. lived longer than Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, and many other musicians. Most die of drug overdose or plane crashes.

Old news, I don’t care anymore.

makes me want to watch the Moonwalker dvd/play the Moonwalker game.
RIP MJ