Results! X-Men Vs Street Fighter EVO with $350.00 guaranteed for 1st place!

Eric Perez!

Oh man, you’re such a beast in casual play I can’t wait to see what you are like when you’re serious. Come hungry man, and remember, there’s also a MVP Title up for grabs:)

I think I’ll join this event. Been a while since I’ve touched the game but I’m all for supporting the cause. See you guys at EVO.

goodd shit people 2 more days!!!

I’ll be in vegas later today, if anyone whoplays x is there today pm me and i’ll send my cell. beena while since i played this game seriously. But I’m pretty pumped

can you check if the TV in the room has AV or S-video inputs?

Bernie,

Hey man, so unless I’m mistaken, you’re cool providing us with a monitor? Free entry into XvSF for you:)

-Vic

I got you on that monitor + speakers.

Yo Bernie, you Godlike!!

anyone in evo yet?

havent played xvsf in like a year but ill enter see how i do lol

I’m fucking horrid at this game, but shit is always hype so I will definately be spectating. Vic laying that shit down! Get Hype!

Is anyone on point with recording equipment? Can’t remember if this is covered already. I’ll have my cam but I will prob be needing it for other stuff in addition to tripod XvSF recording (ST, interviews, etc)

ill enter

Well, since I had like just decided to hit up Evo like 13 hours ago, and I can no longer register for any official tournaments, I will gladly donate 5 additional dollars to the winner of this tournament as long as I get to play two matches. heh

I’ll be around Caesars on Thursday. PM me your numbers if you guys want to meet up and I can bring my monitor and speakers.

yo berin pm me your number =)

pm’d

eah, tak wheres my pm

I was testing my equipment today and my PSX to Supergun adapter is malfunctioning. The screen dims and the side it’s on just jumps up over and over.

Needless to say, good thing u Canadians are coming prepared this year with your own setup! Good shit Canada!!

See u guys Friday.

Yo Vic!

hows the setup? last year 3xK manually would work on gief since it would superjump instead of lariat.