Responses you get after dominating with Dan

Just got a new one, from a sagat player of all people.

“You got no skillz man. All you can do is that stupid knee. Play me again without using it and see who wins”

This was a rather funny match, he was tiger shot all day long, s.HK on jump in. would dan knee his standing hk on jump in (which he was incredibly slow getting off), back up jump the tiger shots, dan knee on jump in, back up, rinse repeat, until he was about 1/4 health and I jumped his wake up ultra, dan kick on recovery, cross up for the finish. You would swear round 2 was watching a replay of round 1.

I really really get annoyed and don’t understand this mentality. Why do you fricken tiger shot all day with a standing hk on jump in?! lemme guess, because against most people it works? now you know why I knee’d you in the melon all day hopefully knocking out your other eye.

HA. I’ve also got messages like that before. Wah wah wah, cry cry cry, stop doing that move and i bet i’ll beat you, wah wah wah, cry cry cry. To which i reply “Next time i’ll just stand there and let you win, promise :pray:

Sorry it took this long to get the images up.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7655/message1.png
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6153/message4part1.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=message4part2.png

compare it with the image I posted in my other post:

He has the same icon, attitude, hates throws, and same topic for his name.
The rest of the conversation really is not interesting at all. He was playing Guile and I was, of course, Dan. He beat me round 1, I dominated him in round 2 with throws, then in round 3 I made a few mistakes that let him win. It was very close in round 3 though.

Edit: I don’t know if this really needs to be said, but the 4th pic is not mine. It is from the bad loser wall of shame
http://thebadloserswallofshame.blogspot.com/

Thats messed up.

New as of tonight…

And.

Isn’t really a domination response, more like a really good domination story.

I’m sure a lot of you get the same thing, but when I play Dan, I get little to no respect. Perfect example is when people think they have you outmatched, they’ll taunt like crazy like they’ve accomplished something godlike. Then send you lame messages about how much Dan sucks…whatever…

SOOOO, I was playing this Ryu the other day. Was pretty decent and was just spacing really well. Kept me in check the first round, I maybe got 1/4 life off him. Second round, more of the same, he gets me down to half life with him still at full bar, knocks me down with an EX fireball and then he taunts a couple times. So I’m like, alright, “fuck this guy”. I get him with a FA off his jump-in to the HP xx fireball xx FADC > MP xx HK dankick, then hit him with dash up dankick on his wake up, then bait the shoryu on his wake up and space a FA3 perfectly, dash up, TAUNT, then HP shoryu before he recovers for the full stun. It was GLORIOUS!!! :bgrin: End up taking the round, then the next round.

He sent me a message complimenting me, but I just ignored the guy.

Yo Mexi, you’ve got some pretty sweet replays. I love watching your mix ups with Fuerte. That one with you against that Sagat was pretty awesome.

Thats the best ragequit pic ive ever seen in my life. Is it on the hall of shame?thats a front pager.

Thanks dude! We need to get some player matches later. :tup:

I sent both of my pics to his email and he have not uploaded them.

Also I got a ragequit on the vs screen I forgot to take a pic. Me vs a Sagat too epic.

ive got a ragequit here but its from a few weeks ago, you can see me slapping my ass in the corner :smiley:

click here for pic

thing is after that guy quit he sent a message saying he needed a sensei and would i help him, but do people who ragequit really expect you to turn around and say “ok, well you seem like a good sport so sure!”

most of the time people just seem to leave player matches immediately if i win with dan, or else change to the pink/yellow face

played a good gen who whooped me but sent a message saying its nice to see people who play dan intelligently, which was nice. destroyed a gief recently and threw in some jumping taunts and got an “i love you” at the end :smiley:

all the time…

i had my title and cube turned off because a mate was playing on my console last night

just got a fight request just there, it was a guy with a ryu cube and a gold bison title. as soon as he joined the lobby he changed to the laughing face.

he got me good with an ultra in r2, my knee was just a little short, but dan won in the end!!

i got “u need some help lol im not usin my main im practicin with akuma lay off da drugs”

“Heh. Awesome Dood!”-A lame Blanka player.

I almost beat the the No. 4 french player on the XBL Leaderboards today with Dan. Last round, with about 10% left. I got no response but I knew his heart was racing.

I had an early bird rage quitter yesterday. This was the first person I ever messaged to insult because it pissed me off. I was having a horrible day in SF yesterday I lost a few got frustrated started playing undisciplined and lost a few more. Then i said one more, if I win I’ll keep going if I lose i will quit (when you are having an off day its best to quit for awhile and come back) So I got a 2000sumthinGP Ken…Sweet. After he kicked me in the head once I realized he was one of the bunny rabbit hop along kens, Long story shot after his initial kick to my melon, I got him down to half health (this is the first round mind you) I notice hes not moving, then the lost connection pops up. I was pissed, I was finally going to win one after a drought, and the fucker disconns. So I put the game down for awhile, jumped on later and got to a g2 final first run, then lost to zangief.

When I smashed by a Dan (usually, it’s not a close match at all), I’m like, “Man. I suck and that kid is a beast. His spacing is so on point and his timing is so dope and his keep away is lovely, and I need to stop doing random Fierce Thunder Knuckles while he’s waiting.”

Only 17 seconds into the round? I can tell you got a dizzy into a faLV3

Yo i just happened to be reading the dan threads and stumbled across you. I never gave your dan props for beating my ass the other day. I had given up on him cause i couldnt consistantly win with him. Good shit, mad respect for playing dan in G-1 and putting a dent in my ass. After i lost all i wanted to do was to start playing dan again cause he is mad fun. i couldnt even be mad at the loss cause it takes some serous skill to get the wins with him.

d/c from fight “id rather play somone who knows how to play and doesn’t counter pick” when he picked sagat