Request to anyone going to EVO for Smash (Ultimate related)

Hi guys. So I just had a simple request to anyone who is going to EVO this year that might get a chance to play the Smash Ultimate demo.

I’ve been involved a bit in the early discussion on stages in the game, and have been trying to help compile information on how the Stage Hazard Toggle effects various stages. So far we have a lot of information of the stages currently in the demo, but we are still missing a few, and at least 1 critical stage.

Onett
Green Greens
Mario Galaxy
Coliseum
New Pork City

These are the stages that I have not been able to find any confirmed documentation (video) of how they act with the hazard toggle. The MAIN stage I’d like to get some concrete evidence on is Green Greens, as it could potentially be a stage viable for tournaments. The others are less important, since even with no hazards on the stages, most will remain walk-offs, or far too large in the case of New Pork City.

So my request for anyone going to EVO, who plans on trying to play the smash ultimate demo some, is to get some video of how the above stages act with the stage hazards set to off. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, and good luck to anyone competing!

(PS. sorry mods, if this isn’t something allowed here, since it’s not strictly dealing w/ Smash WiiU)