Repairing a TE stick round 1 need some opinions on an issue please

fixing a TE stick round 1, I originally was dual modding it and the contact for the home button lifted off and ended up blowing out the TE stick’s board (ps3) I called madcatz and got them to send me a replacement board , it looks exactly the same, same revision and they said it’s def for the TE sticks not the SE’s. It has the usb tendril already connected onto it so I tried it in the ps3 with just the joystick microswitches connected to see if I could move around in the ps3 menu. I’m able to scroll down only…anyone have any opinions on anything else I can try to see if these microswitches are bad or anything else I can test? Its a possibility that 3 of the 4 microswitches are shot here it’s the only thing I can think of because i have this as bare bones as possible…is there something I’m missing to get the others to work (left right up) ? I checked for continuity on the switches and they check out so…I’m kind of confused…

the jlf harness is on backwards… pull it off and rotate 180… plug back in…

omg your godlike blind!! Thank you man, lol who knew it was that obvious. I’ll buy you a cold one if your in the NY area!

haha DEAL! good luck with your project…

FYI, this doesn’t matter, TE and SE use the same board.

Wow…Madcatz is awesome.

“I was uh…dual modding my stick, and destroyed the pcb”

“No problem, we’ll send you a new one right away.”

Wish Markman would start selling them in here.

I’m pretty sure people here would love to BUY TE/SE/Fightpad PCBs from Madcatz without destroying a game controller or buying second-hand…