Remy Spacing, Zoning and Other useful info

Hey, I’m just starting this new thread since the old one is getting a bit slow, and there’s a few things I wanted to talk about. Sorry if these questions have been asked before, but I thought it might be a good place to start talking about things other than combos with Remy, I’m primarily a hit and run player myself unless I have a punishment opening.

Remy’s Cold Blue Kick, I know it can be used against opponents in the air, but at what height and range, and since other characters have different jump heights, is there anything in particular I should know about landing it?

Also, is it possible to throw a low Light Of Virtue on an opponent waking up and follow with a Universal OverHead? I’ve tested myself and it seems unlikely but I am not 100% sure about it.

Also, has anyone commented on Remy’s dashes? His Dashes are probably some of the best in the game, it gives him great mobility, and mobility is a very important part of his game.

I’ve noticed how most of Remy’s moves are designed with a keep the opponent away and locked down sort of style. Remy’s pokes are not very fast but have high priority and good range as well as covering many different angles. His Rising Rage Flash, RK Cold Blue Kick and throws send the opponent to the other side of the screen, and his Lights of Virtue provide a good detterent and lockdown option.

Anyways I was hoping this would be a helpful thread for discussion General tactics info for Remy, at what ranges different moves are useful, wakeup options, anti-air strats, fakes, and stuff like that.

Thoughts…?