Reliable input command for Liberation while blocking?

I’ve been trying to figure out a reliable way to get Liberation immediately after holding back without getting a teleport. I have tried HCB (hoping that the F input would reset the B, D, D/B) but it does not seem to make a difference. The best solution I’ve found so far (and it’s not that great) is to tap down and return to neutral before doing QCB.

Does anyone else have a reliable solution for this problem?

Hmm, that’s a good question. I get this problem too when I try to air dash downback and quickly charge a dark spell. Always get a teleport.

I also have this problem. Half of my teleports should be liberations :sad:.

The only reliable option is for Capcom to change the shitty input system in this game. When I play BlazBlue, my commands never come out wrong.

Karst is right. The input system in this game is god-awful.

My favorite one is Wesker or Dante pressuring my Hulk and teleporting behind me. I try to punish with st.H, but Gamma Wave comes out because it read the blocking as charging back, then the autocorrect causes the forward input. Terrible…

Hahaha, that’s terrible. I understand some leniency with a F, QCF motion coming out as a DP for pad players, but when you HOLD back, it should not be counted the same as pushing back. There was also a Zero mission where you had to Shippuga into Hadangeki, and it was much more difficult than it should have been just because I kept getting Ryuenjin.

I have the same problems too. Good god, Capcom. What were you thinking!?

Would a broken world be?
Dark Spell Creation L+S
Dark Spell Destruction M+S
Liberation H+S

It’s better to just fix the inputs. This is not a Dormammu-only problem.

You can do a slow reverse 360. If you do it quickly you still get a teleport. fast, but not as fast you get a charge.

so while facing right, and holding back, do :ub::u::uf::f::df::d::db::b: :l:/:m:.

You can even do a shortcut by going from :ub: to :db: or even :d:. Your purpose is to break what the system considers a string of inputs.

Hope this helps.