Regency fun center 3s players

ey guys sorry to drop this kindda fast but is there anyone who’s PS2 arcade stick I can borrow for a few hours? I can return the same night w/ them. I’m doing a little training session and I need arcade sticks to play. Thinking around pick up during the afternoon and when I go to regency at night I’ll return them to whoever.

I understand a lot of you guys don’t know me too well, but I hope you can try to trust me. . if not i’ll understand, lol

I thought you said you liked pad better?

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit, the tranbestia is back

I do, but everyone keeps telling me if I wanted to get better I have to practice with the arcade sticks. I see that now cause i’m the only one who still prefers the pad to the arcade sticks (Everyone makes fun of that detail, lol). Anyways i’m just asking, I don’t wanna come off the wrong way or anything.

I’m gonna have a practice 3s session with alex valle tomorrow, and he told me I should bring arcade sticks. Sucks that I dont have any myself yet, lol

sanchez likes pad over stick cause he doesn’t have one, and he does fairly well a lot of the time.

Guess that puts your friends tip-off in the trash huh? If that’s really the way you enjoy playing then use that over the sticks. Because if you go to more than EVO and your local AI tournaments you’re going to run into american sticks.

Anyway, I woulda let you borrow the one I have but it belongs to Tony, and not only is that a problem, but I still use it.

Unless Tony want it back.

oh yeah, I forgot evo was completely run on console. Well if I can borrow one it would only be for a few hours anyways. but it’s cool, thanks anyways lenin.

tony’s arcade sticks. . .sidekick tony?

^^

You are soooo RFC.

Tony, the one that KNOWS how to use Ibuki correctly.

OHHH

TonyX?

I have an easier time with Alex’s kara throw on pad. I blame Soul Calibur 2 conditioning.

My only real problem with sticks is my inconsistency with Alex cl. MK xx Super. But I’m working on that thanks to Ray’s MAS…

PS-I miss you and Tony. NO HOMO. Fallback.

KAWAI!~~

fill in the blanks guys

first person to fill it out correctly gets a special prize

yi is fucking gay and likes cock.

did i get it right.

Ray Ramos is a Fucking Faggot?

Just guessing.

YOU GOT SO FUCKING LUCKY MOTHER FUCKER :arazz:

special prize is some mandarin loving

next time you see me… come to me for the prize

well its actually

“ray ramos is a fuckin faggot”

^^

Is it a vid of you beasting on Ramos with Sean?

JK Ray :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird soy breath FTL :tdown:

so whats up guys anything new