Regency fun center 3s players

ok i just finished watching the last hafl of that vid. and fuck, Lilou is fucking crazy enfermo, he makes everyone else look “scruppy”

hey jaime. whens that vid goin up?

What’s the say for tomorrow, gentlemen?

i say yus

scruppys

Lenin the beast!!! [media=youtube]owTqw1g0pVU[/media]

fuck you! i called you/txt msged you yesterday that i’m going to Ai but you never picked it up :annoy: :lovin:

that guy is lucky I didn’t give ray second round.

and ill call you right now to invite you to ffa.

suckah.

poker anyone?

STFU Charles… stfu!!!

regency 2morrow scruppys. see you homos there

3v3???

do you guys have a thread for mvc2? played a couple of guys there a couple months ago and wanted to ask something.

Nah dog any of the guys that play mvc go to SRK anyways, except for magnetro and he sucks anyways, lol, i always beast his ass and averybody at Regency im a mvc prodigy, the best in the world,.

/\ He’s right.

:rofl: :rofl: I like how you managed to translate your accent onto the Internet

I once saw Ray do the Cyclops infinite for 30 hits then combo tag into Blackheart and start his infinite. He finished the guy off with Armageddon super DHC’ed into Anakaris snakes for like 200% health.

True story.

Ray for president. :rofl:

fucking SCRUBS

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119557

Hope to see some of you guys there, Im retired but Im going to show up just incase there is some competition for KOF XI.

BTW I was at regency the other day and none of you faggs where there.

I might disappoint you, but I heard last time only 2 people signed up for XI. No one plays kof except in AI maybe :frowning: that’s sad

aite faggots JACKASS 2 tomorrow biatches.
who’s down.