Red Pantie Addict Anonymous: Sakura General Discussion!

neone wanna get some games in? just msg me on PSN, my name is tovu on there

sf4 sucks. after my local tourney tomorrow I’m going to take a break for a while.

Gawd

Every time I get a decent amount of CP in the semi-finals (like 30K+), I’ll nearly always lose to somebody, regardless of how good or bad they may be. But when I have something low, I’ll probably win.

I just came against a Sagat by “metal virgil” in the semis with about 36000CP with me, so I thought, here we go, a Sagat with 13kGP, I’m going to lose. Lost the first round, though it was quite close.

But, in the last few seconds, every time I was about to make an attack, like an EX Otoshi or something, the game would pause for a second…I thought, ehh, it’s only one round, no biggy. The next two rounds, pretty much the same thing happens again, I think it was kinda obvious he had one of those lag switch things.

Normally, when it gets laggy, things still go along, just a lot choppier. This would pause and then resume normal speed.

I’m just glad I beat him, now I’m in the finals with 55000CP and ready to lose it to someone who only does jabs :smiley: If I ever make a replay, God, I know it’ll be appauling to look at.

Edit: awww, I just fell short of a replay. Just beat another Sagat, but he only had 3500GP :frowning: At least it was a really bad, laggy match and would have been bad to watch :smiley:

I got a question relating to Sakura and cammy
in SF Alpha/Zero Sakura is 16
in Street Fighter 2 Cammy is supposedly 19
and the dolls were all around the age of 16 in SFA
so cammy was about that age
but Sakura was born in 1973
and cammy was born in 1966
so I find myself confused
does anybody know what I’m missing here?

Better question is why does Sakura never age? Everyone else has… I need my game breaking tier ZZ Socks already!

Shytzoo, sunday before the tournament, some Sak vs Sak casuals?

im down… what time you getting to the event?

she doesn’t age because they want to keep her a loli forever.

which im totally ok with… grown up sakura with scars and and stuff with a serious attitude… uh uh… not for me. i love the clumsy sakura, and even in SF4 i miss her alpha intro where she comes running in and has to slide to a stop almost as if she was late to the match ahhaha

shytzoo you should join our online tourney next week, they are fun!

i may… my internet here has been weird as shit though… im gonna see if i can fix it before then… keep me posted with details

it’s like every tuesday

hahah so like tonight

Im not sure…Will prob be there around 12-1 estimated time. Its a 3 hour drive so yeaah.

And what about her win pose when she loses one of her shoes? Definitely need that one back.

I just won some G1 tournaments (geez, 5 rounds isn’t pie) and could upload some new replays against a Sagat.

And then I went into another finals and got beaten by (another) Sagat -_-… Worst thing was that I dominated the match but then got hit by 2 RANDOM Ultra’s (God what was I doing) which depleted 50% of my health. It was embarassing, and then he went on and uploaded the damn match XDDDDD

I did something cool last night…

Standing full screen from a chun li sitting on full ultra so I threw a fireball…

…then FADC, backdash… :lol: I watched her kicking the air in front of me for a few moments then hit her with my ultra for the win! I wanna try it against an abel next…

yeah my tournies run on tuesdays… normally 10pm. This last one ran at 8pm, but unsure what time it will be next week.

nice. ill be bringing a setup and they requested people with setups get there at 11am, so yeah… ill be there at 11.

i love when i cr.hp blanka out of his ultra :badboy:

hahah yeah. thats fun… but i tend to not risk it too much